L.Bs ongoing growing

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

2nd night of 12/12. I'm fucking excited!
Had to set up the cuttings in the kitchen for now, not ideal but needs must, it'll do for a few days.
20190531 220920

Today I got myself a quarter oz of "Italian ice" and a quarter of "513 kush", both are amazing, with the Italian ice you can really taste the gelato.
Got myself a bit of brandy to go with it aswel, I love a good drink and a smoke on a Friday I think I deserve it after grafting all week.
The 513's at the top, the ice below
20190531 221113
20190531 221158

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

2nd night of 12/12. I'm fucking excited!
Had to set up the cuttings in the kitchen for now, not ideal but needs must, it'll do for a few days.
View attachment 873245

Today I got myself a quarter oz of "Italian ice" and a quarter of "513 kush", both are amazing.
Got myself a bit of brandy to go with it aswel, I love a good drink and a smoke on a Friday I think I deserve it after grafting all week.
The 513's at the top, the ice below
View attachment 873246View attachment 873247
Hurting bad tonight. Aiming for couch lock and sound sleep. I could use some of that, looks good. I've been puffing on Amnesia Haze and King Louie since 4/20. Little burnt out. I got a jar of pre-rolls, freebies from the local dispensaries. Also had two from 4/20 I haden't broke up and add to the jar. I throw it in the mix for caps, made the mistake of torching one once. So anyway I grab 'em and break 'em up and they smell really good. I grab the bong and still hurting but feeling better. No clue what it is but nice.

London bud

London bud

Hurting bad tonight. Aiming for couch lock and sound sleep. I could use some of that, looks good. I've been puffing on Amnesia Haze and King Louie since 4/20. Little burnt out. I got a jar of pre-rolls, freebies from the local dispensaries. Also had two from 4/20 I haden't broke up and add to the jar. I throw it in the mix for caps, made the mistake of torching one once. So anyway I grab 'em and break 'em up and they smell really good. I grab the bong and still hurting but feeling better. No clue what it is but nice.
I got that couch lockright now. This stuff today is strong. Not often I feel like this.. I need to lay down lol
I love a bit of ami, especially when it's done right. Like I said, amnesia is unavoidable round ere.
I'm gonna be out soon as my head hits the pillow, I've still got that gelato after taste.
Im all puffed out for tonight, got to be up in less than 6hours ✌

London bud

London bud

Coming up 830pm ere now, its lights off at 9.
It's the 3rd night of 12/12 tonight and I'm already noticing the canopy getting thicker. It's very dense in there,
I may have to defoliate a little or turn my fan up, or both.
I gave them all a feed today, I gave a drop of flora micro and that'll be the last time i give them nitrogen, i gave some mollases and the tiniest drop of flora bloom aswel.
I'll only be feeding bloom, mollases and seaweed from here on, I'm interested in making some teas though or using other organic ingredients to add flavour so I'll be looking into that.
1559420758894 596724901

chemistry

chemistry

I'd take off anything that's not getting light, and keep on it for the two weeks stretch, then you'll know where you are. I would also take precautions against thrips as your growing tight, and it's a bitch to get the better of them if you can't get to spray the little b****rds.

London bud

London bud

I'd take off anything that's not getting light, and keep on it for the two weeks stretch, then you'll know where you are. I would also take precautions against thrips as your growing tight, and it's a bitch to get the better of them if you can't get to spray the little b****rds.
I'm off work tomorrow so I''ll give them all more of a trim, I think even if I take all the lowest fan leaves it'll open it up a lot.
I do have springtails in a few pots, they ping about whenever I water, I've read they're nothing to worry about though? They don't seem to be causing any harm, plant seems fine
Regarding thrips, is there anything I can do reduce the chances of getting thrips? Or hopefully not but if I did get them how do you get rid? Neem oil?

Ina

Ina

img_4127-jpg.139385
img_4130-jpg.139386
I ve tried something similar long time ago,but my clones were really small,i should had them grow bigger before flip:)I guess it depend on the strain,some of them can get bigger after 12/12,some stay too small...….They are in beer bottles provided ...by my husband:DI would try that again,could be done and it is really cute SoG.You can fill all the space with them like you did. I wouldn't top them because the bottle is tight,I also think, like previous poster, that one main cola will fit better in it......

Ina

Ina

These were Hawaiian snow and lemon skunk,better grown for that purpose(similar to the size of yours) but I decided to take them outdoors so I don't know what was going to happen.Hawaian snow was stretching a lot and never finished outdoors here,:)I should leave them indoors!
img_4538-jpg.155277

London bud

London bud

img_4127-jpg.139385
img_4130-jpg.139386

I ve tried something similar long time ago,but my clones were really small,i should had them grow bigger before flip:)I guess it depend on the strain,some of them can get bigger after 12/12,some stay too small...….They are in beer bottles provided ...by my husband:DI would try that again,could be done and it is really cute SoG.You can fill all the space with them like you did. I wouldn't top them because the bottle is tight,I also think, like previous poster, that one main cola will fit better in it......
Hi Ina, your top one looks really nice, I've been forced to top a few of them due to height but today I'm doing some building work in my cupboard so I can lower the plants in future and keep a single cola, I do agree it would be better but I had to do something.
How many grams did you get on them top plants in the end? I'm hoping for somewhere between 7 to 14 grams per plant dry. How tall were they?
Thanks for showing me your pictures, its really cool hearing from someone who's done the something similar

Last edited:
Ina

Ina

I'm not sure about the grams,yes,about 10 to 14,i had smaller and bigger ones.....Also they were different clones,some LA Conf,some Mazar,some Vanilla kush,they were acting differently and the Vanilla was the bigger yielder I think.It was just a try in 10 bottles,i had other pots in there so I couldnt make it real SoG as I wanted to.They were just to fill the unused space between pots.It could be done better,by you may be:)I will follow your grow to see:)

London bud

London bud

I'm not sure about the grams,yes,about 10 to 14,i had smaller and bigger ones.....Also they were different clones,some LA Conf,some Mazar,some Vanilla kush,they were acting differently and the Vanilla was the bigger yielder I think.It was just a try in 10 bottles,i had other pots in there so I couldnt make it real SoG as I wanted to.They were just to fill the unused space between pots.It could be done better,by you may be:)I will follow your grow to see:)
I don't know about better, ifmi get 10 to we grams per plants I'll be happy with that, 14 would be brilliant

London bud

London bud

5th night of 12/12, lights are off right now.
A few more pistils are appearing and the plants are stretching out and growing quickly. Branches are noticeably getting thicker, in general the plants are looking good and showing no cause for concern
I had the switch off today for my lights by accident and the timer didn't turn on, i didnt notice till I got home this evening so they've ended up only getting two hours of light today, not ideal but better to much dark than to much light, I'll make sure it don't happen again though.

London bud

London bud

I removed all the fan leaves at the base of the side branches, the side branches are big enough to look after themselves. Any small side branches at the bottom I removed aswel, the canopy was impenetrable, it should have better air circulation now.

Smoking on some silver bubble tonight, its ok but it tastes like flowers, im not impressed

London bud

London bud

Just grabbed a half of Italian ice, its my favourite bud to smoke right now, 10/10!

The girls have been in 12/12 for 6 nights now, tomorrow evening will be week one of 12/12 complete.
I watered them yesterday adding only a little mollases and seaweed.
1559757677817 1189494132
1559758036668 510769379

London bud

London bud

SOG's gathering pace now.

Ye, its exciting, I've got loads of cuttings aswel, some actively growing, some rooted n taking off and some in water waiting to root. I don't wanna get my hopes up but I think I might be on a roll here. Gonna add some more plants in the flower in 4 weeks, after first harvest Im hoping I'll be able to add 5plants every two weeks and in turn end up harvesting every 2weeks. Well that's the plan! With the plants this size I'm hoping I'll get in a pattern of producing 2oz every 2weeks. That'll do me

Top Bottom