L.Bs ongoing growing

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

Thats the 1st week of 12/12 complete now!
1559841466343 1529590402

1559841521331 1189494132
GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

You have some great looking grows going on, was just looking through your threads. 👍
I'm curious what the layer of perlite on the top of all your dishes is for, if it had a particular purpose, maybe to keep top dry and free of fungus gnats or ?? My cat loves the pot leaves too, one a day keeps the veterinarian away!

K

kronosprime

I envy your success rate with cloning. I tried once before and had a 100% failure rate. I will be harvesting my 4th indoor crop in about 4 weeks. Then when I get back from a little vacation I will pop some more seeds for my 5th crop and trying cloning again. I would love to have clones from a mother plant I selected for an entire crop (4 plants). Your success inspires me to keep trying.

London bud

London bud

You have some great looking grows going on, was just looking through your threads. 👍
I'm curious what the layer of perlite on the top of all your dishes is for, if it had a particular purpose, maybe to keep top dry and free of fungus gnats or ?? My cat loves the pot leaves too, one a day keeps the veterinarian away!
:D thanks mate. I appreciate the positive feedback, im trying.
When I have all the bottles packed together they near enough cover my whole space, so the light is shining down on a near enough black base of soil when the plants are smaller, I put perlite over the top to brighten it up in there, all white instead of all black. Not sure it makes a massive difference but I think every little helps.

London bud

London bud

I envy your success rate with cloning. I tried once before and had a 100% failure rate. I will be harvesting my 4th indoor crop in about 4 weeks. Then when I get back from a little vacation I will pop some more seeds for my 5th crop and trying cloning again. I would love to have clones from a mother plant I selected for an entire crop (4 plants). Your success inspires me to keep trying.
Thanks bro, I've just been putting cuts straight into soil and a few in water. I've been using a fine grade seed and cutting compost, i place my cutting on a chopping board and use a stanley knife to cut a long diagonal and then put it straight in the soil, I pack it tight and I keep it wet, I mist as much as possible. some take longer than others, majority seem to be rooting in two to four weeks though.
I'm not sure if different strains are better or worse for cloning, I've only tried with this ssm

K

kronosprime

Thanks bro, I've just been putting cuts straight into soil and a few in water. I've been using a fine grade seed and cutting compost, i place my cutting on a chopping board and use a stanley knife to cut a long diagonal and then put it straight in the soil, I pack it tight and I keep it wet, I mist as much as possible. some take longer than others, majority seem to be rooting in two to four weeks though.
I'm not sure if different strains are better or worse for cloning, I've only tried with this ssm
my first attempt was into a gel purchased at the Nursery. I did not know what I was doing when making cuts. Thanks for your tips. I will try directly into soil as you suggest the next time.

London bud

London bud

my first attempt was into a gel purchased at the Nursery. I did not know what I was doing when making cuts. Thanks for your tips. I will try directly into soil as you suggest the next time.
I leave loads in a cup of water aswel cos I got to many. I refresh the water every few days and that's all, most of them root in the water in 3/4 weeks.

I come across this today, not sure it's any good but have give it a go. Looking forward to seeing if it speeds things up.
IMG 20190612 002943

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Since Supercropping both plants side branches have turnt upwards and theyre growing but it's slow progress right now though. I trimmed off quite a bit for such small plants so I imagine theyve needed a bit of recovery time.
All the first leaves it grew when revegging are really yellowing, some are really thick. I'm going to remove these leaves soon. All the new growth is coming in fine and normal now.
Hopefully once all the weird leaves are removed both girls will be 100% normal again.
Hi, I had some breakage in a semi main shoot and use electrical tape to suppler it and it doing fine, just try that and then put a support aga st u til it takes....know this is late and you have harvested just had to drop. Line for my info to u
Happy growing

London bud

London bud

Hi, I had some breakage in a semi main shoot and use electrical tape to suppler it and it doing fine, just try that and then put a support aga st u til it takes....know this is late and you have harvested just had to drop. Line for my info to u
Happy growing
lol yeah that was a bit out of nowhere but still, thanks for the info

London bud

London bud

Does anyone know anything about "1-naphthyacetic acid" ?
Its the main ingredient in the roota. Some of the cuttings I've dipped in it look like they're on steroids the next day, the top leaves are pointing up quite vigourously, I've never seen this before. Can it be used for general plant growth aswel as a rooting hormone?
Not sure how it's effecting roots but time will tell

London bud

London bud

Does anyone know anything about "1-naphthyacetic acid" ?
Its the main ingredient in the roota. Some of the cuttings I've dipped in it look like they're on steroids the next day, the top leaves are pointing up quite vigourously, I've never seen this before. Can it be used for general plant growth aswel as a rooting hormone?
Not sure how it's effecting roots but time will tell
Most of my cuttings normally stand straight, a few might droop a little bit but none ever react like this, the top leaves have curled upward, I thought the curling and pointing upward was damage caused by the hormone but 1day later it's as if they are desperate to reach up.
I know the naphthylacetic is a synthetic auxin so I think it must be the auxins effecting the top aswel as root development?
20190613 144826 kindlephoto 19616586

Srenots

Srenots

Most of my cuttings normally stand straight, a few might droop a little bit but none ever react like this, the top leaves have curled upward, I thought the curling and pointing upward was damage caused by the hormone but 1day later it's as if they are desperate to reach up.
I know the naphthylacetic is a synthetic auxin so I think it must be the auxins effecting the top aswel as root development?View attachment 875161

let it go a while longer....will prob snap out of it....u feeding strate water, no nutes? good if u are .....keep updated how it does...

Top Bottom