L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I hope all your minds run like mine! Picturing aqua mom with gullshit on her face. 😂
Aqua man standing there 👀🤷🏼‍♂️
Lol yup... just pretended like it didn't happen while starring uncontrollably to see what she was gonna do... time literally felt like it was standing still.

Anthem

Anthem

Lol yup... just pretended like it didn't happen while starring uncontrollably to see what she was gonna do... time literally felt like it was standing still.
At first I was thinking your Mother in Law Aqua. I would have had a hard time holding my composure in that situation.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
At first I was thinking your Mother in Law Aqua. I would have had a hard time holding my composure in that situation.
I would probably laugh sheepishly either way.
then wait for reaction to shit myself laughing

Moshmen

Moshmen

sorry must argue your led was free and it sucks!
Kingbrites weren’t free - lol I do still use the free Mars though they gave me new old stock! Lol meanwell driver and Samsung diodes with dimmer , still undecided what’s goin in the new area but it will be LED and American assembled! Lol

Spudrick321

Spudrick321

Completely new to growing, want to get set up cheaply cause i aint spending a fortune to then mess up the grow so completely on a budget in a cupboard space of about 2.8 by 2, basically a 3x2 space? want to use led, its between the mars ts1000, sf1000 or kingbrite 240w qb board of alibaba (so far convinced the mars will be easiest option as i have seen grows done with this and saw true par reviews with height hanging recomendations and i know a mars ts1000 hanging at 18" beats a sf1000 at 12") . Who's recomending lol, soil suggestings appreciated as well (uk ones). Thanks :)

Anthem

Anthem

Completely new to growing, want to get set up cheaply cause i aint spending a fortune to then mess up the grow so completely on a budget in a cupboard space of about 2.8 by 2, basically a 3x2 space? want to use led, its between the mars ts1000, sf1000 or kingbrite 240w qb board of alibaba (so far convinced the mars will be easiest option as i have seen grows done with this and saw true par reviews with height hanging recomendations and i know a mars ts1000 hanging at 18" beats a sf1000 at 12") . Who's recomending lol, soil suggestings appreciated as well (uk ones). Thanks :)
of those 3 lights the King Brite is the best IMO. NOTICE MY DISCLAIMER IMO.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

A 240w kingbrite would be 40w per square foot. It's actually a very good fit, especially if it has a dimmer. As for Mars, I think I'd do more research before you put your money down. I see Mars as a company with aggressive marketing skills selling an inferior product. That's my honest opinion ...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Kingbrites weren’t free - lol I do still use the free Mars though they gave me new old stock! Lol meanwell driver and Samsung diodes with dimmer , still undecided what’s goin in the new area but it will be LED and American assembled! Lol

Thats not arguing! This is arguing!!!

Spudrick321

Spudrick321

My on
A 240w kingbrite would be 40w per square foot. It's actually a very good fit, especially if it has a dimmer. As for Mars, I think I'd do more research before you put your money down. I see Mars as a company with aggressive marketing skills selling an inferior product. That's my honest opinion ...
My only problem with the kingbrite is i dont trust the par readings from the company and no one has done a par review on youtube so i would not know what height to hang it from, the only bad thing i have heard about mars is soldering problems if the light gets too hot the soldering my melt and diodes can fall off. Note i would only use the budget light for 1 grow to get started then i would go for a dearer one, as much as i hate to say it probably an "american made one" 😂

Top Bottom