L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’ve put this thread together for all you passionate led hardcore members.
When your in someone’s thread and decide you don’t like what that guys saying about you, his, hers, there’s, them, etc led’s and want to highjack someone’s thread to get a little pissy this is the place for you.
Rules
No name calling
No trolling

I want to thank the fellow member @gorillaglueaaron that made the suggestion for all the wise ass argumentative types that get so easily offended:)
have at it!!
I will be lightly monitoring this thread

regards
1Diesel1

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Great thread. Hope it works.
#1Diesel1 troll hunter. 😎

Hunt away!

DC841FCC ED29 4E9C BF74 BC36A762B3BE

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Eh. No fun if its in its own thread. C’mon this is the internet. The place you can say anything you would never say to someones face!

how bout everyone grows thicker skin instead of needing their feelings about their investments cuddled?

:-)
I refuse to to be a keyboard badass.Theres been a killer flow of good advise on here.Theres also the atypical few who want to fight over everything posted.Albeit less than most forums.I wish everyone whom has sprouted a seed good luck,i dont care if you rub two sticks together for lighting.GOOD LUCK.Hope everyone gets what their after in the end.1diesel1 ive noticed only a few in your spider farmer grow.Had to edit as i read it again and it was starting there too.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Eh. No fun if its in its own thread. C’mon this is the internet. The place you can say anything you would never say to someones face!

how bout everyone grows thicker skin instead of needing their feelings about their investments cuddled?

:-)
It’s 2021 man people are pussies now days , can’t take criticism, and the list goes on ..... I think it started with participation trophies! Lmao

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I refuse to to be a keyboard badass.Theres been a killer flow of good advise on here.Theres also the atypical few who want to fight over everything posted.Albeit less than most forums.I wish everyone whom has sprouted a seed good luck,i dont care if you rub two sticks together for lighting.GOOD LUCK.Hope everyone gets what their after in the end.1diesel1 ive noticed only a few in your spider farmer grow.Had to edit as i read it again and it was starting there too.

i was joking. ;-)

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I set the humidifier at 40.
sits in the lung room tho. Tent gets up to 50% or so. Depending on outside humidity and temperature.
dehum had been running almost non stop for the last few days.
Heating the space tho. Heater hasn’t kicked on at all. So cold. Ready for this arctic air to piss of.

a4twenty

a4twenty

It’s 2021 man people are pussies now days , can’t take criticism, and the list goes on ..... I think it started with participation trophies! Lmao

has nothing to do with not being able to take criticism, it's about a lack of respect for fellow members that take the time to post their grow diaries.

if you don't like the manufacturer of their equipment, that's your issue. don't hijack their diary and post pages of nonsense, go make your own thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom