L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Miricle grow sucks for the following reasons, some of it has bugs in it, it contains sodium (salt) it is hot, and it is infused with food so everytime you water you feed overwhelming and burning the seedling, i only run autoflowers indoors and photoperid plants outdoors but use ffof exclusively for both with no problems, the only time i used miricle grow was for my house plants and my house got infested with gnats, buy fox farm or pro mix.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

If any of you follow albo pepper on youtube he uploaded a vid recently about ppfd claims and compared many of the brands you talk about. He busted them pretty good. Spiderfarmer came well out of it compared to mars hydro for instance

I'm not a bit surprised in the results you've stated. This board has pretty much determined that Mars still has work to do to become the best lighting choice.

Oldman13

Oldman13

and they should still call it Meihzi like it is.

how well would they sell if they had been honest about who they were? Plenty of identical looking boards on amazon to choose instead. They are just another amazon import budget product seller. But now websites like ours have artificially built them up.

think they pay their employees fairly? How bout some profit sharing while they get huge in sales?

and how bout some training for our rep? I still have not seen one question answered with any product knowledge.

whew. I would fire a sales person who couldnt learn our product. And have had to many times as a sales manager.
I guess that would depend on what you think 2000 means in SF 2000 ! .. it really means is that this fixture holds to SF 1000 Lights and I'm pretty sure that a sf-1000 doesn't draw a thousand watts of electricity either

Oldman13

Oldman13

This thread was an insult to those not coddling our dishonest sponser. Defending the argument thread makes no sense. This wasnt for our benefit. It was to save the sponser. Pretty good idea from @1diesel1 but we never took it seriously.

and if there is any doubt about the quality or effacy of a lamp then the company is not following standard lighting industry procedures. Because i can buy a freaking desk lamp and know the spread exactly if its a reputable lighting company.

The “chinese” lamp companies rely on uneducated consumers to trust them. But it is obvious the regular customer does not. Or we wouldnt have 100’s of pages of threads proving their lies and bad quality.

argue that mofo! :-)
As does everything else made in China... mr. Mofo

Oldman13

Oldman13

I'd agree with that ... there's nothing wrong with your purchase @LaVirtue but plenty wrong with the way it's been advertised.
I don't know what's to argue about just about anybody should know that whatever they Proclaim isn't true

Oldman13

Oldman13

I don't know what's to argue about just about anybody should know that whatever they Proclaim isn't true
In reality is called selling technique lie lie lie lie all you can in order to sell product... follow the money

Oldman13

Oldman13

This thread was an insult to those not coddling our dishonest sponser. Defending the argument thread makes no sense. This wasnt for our benefit. It was to save the sponser. Pretty good idea from @1diesel1 but we never took it seriously.

and if there is any doubt about the quality or effacy of a lamp then the company is not following standard lighting industry procedures. Because i can buy a freaking desk lamp and know the spread exactly if its a reputable lighting company.

The “chinese” lamp companies rely on uneducated consumers to trust them. But it is obvious the regular customer does not. Or we wouldnt have 100’s of pages of threads proving their lies and bad quality.

Quite honestly doesn't seem that where I'm at in th farmer I always feel like I'm in the same place lost I could have swore I posted a comment on this China crap cuz that's what it is trying to crap
huh? Who says watts from the wall? I want to know lamp output.
LOL output.. SF 1000 output 2-foot by 2-foot area I believe it says kind of sucks if you ask me
Capture 2021 02 27 19 12 33

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Quite honestly doesn't seem that where I'm at in th farmer I always feel like I'm in the same place lost I could have swore I posted a comment on this China crap cuz that's what it is trying to crap
LOL output.. SF 1000 output 2-foot by 2-foot area I believe it says kind of sucks if you ask meView attachment 1096995
Solid opinion. thanks for the contribution!

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL output.. SF 1000 output 2-foot by 2-foot area I believe it says kind of sucks if you ask meView attachment 1096995
hell I'm right back to Beverly Hills / Rodeo Drive prices if I buy all the stuff I need for these new LED lights Terry. I mean just because I don't have to put in a expensive air conditioning and venting system oh, it seems they have made LED not much cheaper except for maybe my electric bill but it looks like they're getting that anyway in the price of their product... I think I have to change the ballast in my T5 light fixtures and even with supposedly low heat T5 light fixtures I still have to put in a way of cooling down my small Grow rooms

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
hell I'm right back to Beverly Hills / Rodeo Drive prices if I buy all the stuff I need for these new LED lights Terry. I mean just because I don't have to put in a expensive air conditioning and venting system oh, it seems they have made LED not much cheaper except for maybe my electric bill but it looks like they're getting that anyway in the price of their product... I think I have to change the ballast in my T5 light fixtures and even with supposedly low heat T5 light fixtures I still have to put in a way of cooling down my small Grow rooms
I’m not sure if there’s a question in there? Or what I’m even reading really.
And who TF is terry?

Oldman13

Oldman13

I’m not sure if there’s a question in there? Or what I’m even reading really.
And who TF is terry?
Terry happens to be somebody that a friend of mine by the name of typo knows very well
Capture 2021 02 27 19 54 50
.. I don't believe there's any kind of a question in there? To be honest, most of the time on here I don't know what the hell I'm reading either, or even where I'm at! By the way what does that signpost of ahead say on it?

Oldman13

Oldman13

Damn that typo I swear I'm going to put his head in a guillotine... typo correction... It was supposed to say what does that sign post up ahead say on it

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Damn that typo I swear I'm going to put his head in a guillotine... typo correction... It was supposed to say what does that sign post up ahead say on it
I dunno. You tell me. 👀

Oldman13

Oldman13

Watts from the wall allow you to see if the lighting manufacturer is misrepresenting their product ... For example, the light produces 2000w worth of light but when you read the small print, it's only pulling 200w from the wall. It's not to be used as a gauge to judge a quality light. Only a starting point as to even consider buying it when a manufacturer is making such absurd claims. It's not a measurement of how much light it puts out.

PPFD is usually what we're looking for in determining how good a light might be.
LOL .. they never expect you to look at the fine print or specs... They just figure you will take there on purpose misprints as the gospel! They're not typos they're done on purpose

Oldman13

Oldman13

Miricle grow sucks for the following reasons, some of it has bugs in it, it contains sodium (salt) it is hot, and it is infused with food so everytime you water you feed overwhelming and burning the seedling, i only run autoflowers indoors and photoperid plants outdoors but use ffof exclusively for both with no problems, the only time i used miricle grow was for my house plants and my house got infested with gnats, buy fox farm or pro mix.
It's Miracle somebody understands Miracle Grow... after all it has time release in Miracle-Gro which will be released at the wrong time,,, and I believe in fox farm products majority of the time

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

It's Miracle somebody understands Miracle Grow... after all it has time release in Miracle-Gro which will be released at the wrong time,,, and I believe in fox farm products majority of the time
I'll use Miracle-Gro products outside, in the vegetable garden. Only Fox Farm comes into the house for my indoor grows. I've used Happy Frog, which I like. I've also used FFOF, which I like even better than Happy Frog.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Recap.. about Miracle-Gro having some kind of suspended animation bugs in it I will find that one hard to believe... I guess in some people's world it could have! But if it did in reality I think the whole world would know about that pretty quick! Something like that would be hard to keep a lid on! Unless I misread what you said which is feasible.

Top Bottom