L.E.D grow mix strains

• Thread starter shivavaranessi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bf74

hey Shiva, just got the mylar tent from prosource-double the capacity of what I got now- 250w of led w/ 250w of hps-its a pretty decent deal, and they have an 8x8 mylar tent-I dont think the white plastic boxes cut it with leds- mylar seems to bounce those narrow beams around a little more.

S

shivavaranessi

i think my bro has some mylar ill have to pinch abit off him
nice one bro with all that wattage of light you got in there you should come out wth a nice sized crop
peace:damnhippie:
shiva

S

shivavaranessi

hi fellow farmers:smiley_joint:
so this is the net i was talking about putting over the frame,it was some salvaged net i got off my bro,the holes were way too big so ive doube layered it and off-set the two cuts slightly.the only reason ive had to do this is my g13's will get taller than any other strain i hav here,so instead of taking the ufo any further from any other vegetation....il keep the g13's lower prob solved..sweet as a nuttt
shiva

Net 3
Net 4
Net 1
Net 2
U

USApotluvr1

Hey Shivavaranessi!

Hey bro', it looks like those buds are really pack on density! Nice and healthy, too. p

P

pure arghan

looking good man

hows things shivavaranessi the girls are looking good, im getting 2 ufos from a met, he dosent think that they work that well but betwen me and you the man didnt know how to grow, he had his room at 35-40 temp with no fans - intake or outake, he could only grow 2 out of 6 clones that i grew for him and when he got them they where ner ready to go into flowering, but he gave up after that, was talking to him yesterday and was saying about your set up and he told me that he had 2 ufo's that he never used and is only looking 100 for the both, happy day's! should sort out the heat problem i have in one of the grow rooms i have, its only 1m squier and 6 foot tail, im using a 600 hps with a cool tube and a 8inch extractor and 1x2inch inlet fan, the inside of the room is coverd in foilback (refelective shit) do you think that 2 ufo's would be enough??:very_first_smiley:

S

shivavaranessi

hows things shivavaranessi the girls are looking good,

thankyou pure afghan they seem to have slowed down this week but you sha'll see how there doing next update.

the grow rooms i have, its only 1m squier and 6 foot tail, im using a 600 hps with a cool tube and a 8inch extractor and 1x2inch inlet fan, the inside of the room is coverd in foilback (refelective shit) do you think that 2 ufo's would be enough??:very_first_smiley:
that sounds cool buddy but the 8 INCH extraction fan that would be way to much like a damn hoover lmao i would use a 4in outake and a 4in intake so there no negative pressures lerking about.
peace :damnhippie:
shiva

S

shivavaranessi

Help a brother out.

that tray im using is 1m x 1m and the 90w should cover a space of about 1m sqaured however althought those plants seem to be doing fine i would feel more comfortable with 1 more ufo in that 1m space
hope that answers your question been:smiley_joint:
shiva

B

been

that tray im using is 1m x 1m and the 90w should cover a space of about 1m sqaured however althought those plants seem to be doing fine i would feel more comfortable with 1 more ufo in that 1m space
hope that answers your question been:smiley_joint:
shiva

Excellent! :party0033:

P

punkadc

that sounds cool buddy but the 8 INCH extraction fan that would be way to much like a damn hoover lmao i would use a 4in outake and a 4in intake so there no negative pressures lerking about.
peace :damnhippie:
shiva

why do you say that?
just wondering:)

S

shivavaranessi

why do you say that?
just wondering:)

well in simple short terms say if you were to use a 8in intake an 4 in outake this would cause expanding of the tent (like a balloon) and there will be to much air velocity in the space or if it were to be the other way around it would cause a sucktion (in some cases ive heard of tents ripping) and all this NEGATIVE pressure is also not good for the plants.
hope that helps punk:smiley_joint:
there may be someone who is able to give a better explanation on the farm but that is it in a nutshell

P

punkadc

right i see what youre sayin, i was just under the impression that negative pressure was good, not bad.. just tryin to understand which way is best!:)

S

shivavaranessi

right i see what youre sayin, i was just under the impression that negative pressure was good, not bad.. just tryin to understand which way is best!:)

no no lol negative pressure is never a good thing the clues in the name NEGATIVE im not sure where you heard that punk but it's definatley no true
it would be quite a funny read if you could find the thread you got your info from lol
shiva:smiley_joint:

P

punkadc

i dont remember where i read it, but if i find it, i will post up a link...

P

pure arghan

thanks shivavaranessi , could use that 8inch for an outher room thats starting to smell, got trainwreck and white wido in it and its got a really strong smell, the 8 has a carbon fillter, dont want the nebers to get a whift of it :character0035:

R

Rural_GrowOp

Your grow is going good shiva. Sorry I haven't stopped by until now but I'll be around til the end bro.

S

shivavaranessi

cheers rural
good to have you onboard bro!
im keeping my eye on that black cherry kush grow you got there to
hope everything goes well
shiva:smiley_joint:

S

shivavaranessi

week 4

hi farmers:damnhippie:
so this is week 4 into flores on my led grow im quite happy with how thing are turning out the uk g's are realy starting to stink now just like they should the unknown cuts that i thought were cheese well lets just say their definatley not cheese they have a realy skunky,orangey,sweet smell to them and the k2 is just fatting out like she does lol the gws is a waster ive never seen these do this bad (im just guna leave it in there neways it cant hurt) i still havent fitted the other spotlights bcus im using them for a veg room now i will get another ufo eventualy:smiley_joint:its just i have to much goin on atm lol
well here some pics :)
ps.sorry for some of the bad quality shots my battery was running low and had to take the flash off on most shots
pic 1: group shot :)
pic 2/10: uk g13

P1000081
P1000078
P1000082
P1000088
P1000099
P1000101
P1000106
P1000108
P1000109
P1000111