L.e.d. veg wattage question

• Thread starter Mr.Budly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

coco is great for product,you just got to stay on top of it,are you saying that when you water,your runoff comes out at 270 ppm and 5.5 to 7.6 ph? with coco what ever ph and ppm you make and feed with should be close to what you put in coming out the bottom in your runoff,now i could see the 7.6 ph with the 270 ppm coming out,when the ph is high normaly the ppm is low,at least was for me,this trash can grow i finished ,that is how i dropped my ppm by raising my ph and i did that with potassium bicarbonate,so the high ph with the low ppm makes since ,the 5.5 with the 270 doesnt,i believe your meters might be jacking with you

My bad man, the 270 is from the tap... Runoff reads around 6.8. feeding at 6.0, think the fkux could be the soil, had a hard time bring ocean forest below seven last grow.. going in 6-6.4 coming out 6.8. lack of info, my apologies

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My bad man, the 270 is from the tap... Runoff reads around 6.8. feeding at 6.0, think the fkux could be the soil, had a hard time bring ocean forest below seven last grow.. going in 6-6.4 coming out 6.8. lack of info, my apologies
check your ppm coming out ,most times ph will raise with lack of drainage,but salt buildup will do it too

Top Bottom