LA Confidential Grow

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nutts

Nutts

Hey bro. Nice plants you've got. I saw you mentioned slow when it came to la confidential. Lol man I know what your saying. I took a nl x la confidential and crossed it with a skywalker og. When I grew out some seeds it took like over forty days to show preflowers so I read up on it and found la confidential is notoriously slow but an amazing strain none the less.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Well they are responding, VERY, well, wow. seems like the humidifier has done wonders man, and your nutes to. Iv ran her a good few times and you're look killer. Usually by the time mine are that tall they are also about 2,3 ,feet around, seems like you may get a larger yeild by stretcking them out eh?. I VEG her for 60,days and she gives about, 3, 5,per 7,gal pot. .its not great for such a long VEG time but the smoke is just worry it ,I. M. H. O that is. Anyway, good luck man your set up is amazing :-) EXACTLY what I would like eh .I'm upgrading to a 1.2. 2m, by 2.40.2.m with 2,600s just like you .But BEUTIFULL set up man eh .Great work ,and good luck man eh :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

I'd LOVE to read it please mate!. I don't have e mail tho mate eh:( can you please just p. M it to me? Or stick it up for all:-) thanks either way mate.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Sounds like a killer cross that nutts mate eh? What's she like ?

spacebomb

spacebomb

Well I bet I can make you even more happy:-) ALL, OR MOST, DNA strains are back in the reg, FEM. Form now mate eh :-). I swear, you just look:-).

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah man, I was going to say bigger pots, with it being a soil grow, your in good hands with FTWENDY Anyway mate. I used the 3 ,gal, 11,litre pots for like 3,4 ,years, and was addamant that it was enough. Then I tried 5,s and 7,s , never looked back mate. YEILDS are much better, and quality. You even only need a quarter dose of nutes aswell.. if any at all.

Afghi420

Afghi420

Well ive got everything all jarred up now, averaged about 35 grams per plant, was 3/4 shy of a half pound, nothing special but will give me some smoke for the rest of the summer, until my iranian auto's come off :) Anyway's, ive got to say im not all that impressed with the high so far from the LA, maybe it will get a bit better with some cure on, but so far i would say once again i am unimpressed by yet another strain... I hope the iranian's give some good body stone.. Anyways im going to spend this summer searching online for a REAL bodystone strain, no more fucking around. I don't know what it is, but when i smoke good afghi with a strong body high it is just so much more of an enjoyable high for me then anything else i have ever smoked, now i don't know if that's the cbd's that does this or what, ive tried to find some good strain review's for some of CBD Crew's strains, as they have a bunch of true 1:1 ratio thc-cbd strains... I hear people saying how the high cbd strains give a euphoric high.... Anyways, i have had some nice kushes recently, had a very well grown/flushed og kush, had some strong purple kush and also some rockstar kush.. Now these strains were all pretty nice strains, if i had never smoked afghi before i guess they would be some of the best strains ive had, but the old afghi i used to grow was 2 or 3 times stronger then any kush ive had so far, it also had a REAL 5 hour high.. Now that is what i need to find for this fall... Afghani Dream from BC seed Co i think it is sounds awesome, they claim it to be one of the most powerful indica on the planet.. I have eyed the deep chunk for awhile now as well, something about that strain grabs my attention.. Anyways.. Im not saying the LA sucks or anything, awesome bag appeal with amazing amounts of crystal, not to mention 4 out of 6 plants have a pretty rank smell.. But just not the strong kind of high im looking for, not to mention the high seems to only las an hour or maybe 90 minutes, which kind of bugs me.. Length of high is a big thing for me, im sick of only staying high for 2 hours or less..

spacebomb

spacebomb

I would grow. F. O. G a. K. A fruit of the gods. Its a NL#5 HAZE x skunk 1, that's a 5,6 hour buzz mate. No shot. .

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oh if you want a REALLY POTENT og, go with DNA, s kushberry. Wow my 1,St with her, and all others, and I rolled up 1,joint and shared it ,we both spent 18 ,hours in bed:-) ,asleep, :-) lol

Afghi420

Afghi420

Just a little update on the LA... I wanted to mention how nice hash from this strain is... I've got a small coffee grinder i use sometimes to bust up my buds, i know it removes a ton of crystal but i still get whacked from the joints i roll using it and it gives me a nice peice of hash every now and then.. Well i've got to say the hash coming out of my grinder from the LA is pretty special.. It actually bubbles and melts when first hit with the flame for a little bit.. Ofcourse i have heard of bubble hash or full melt, but have never actually tried it. The hash scene here is pretty lame, any huge amounts of it that hit the streets in quantity is trash, and super expensive, over $300 an oz nowadays. Anyways the crystal i get out of the grinder is pure LA Confidential and it is by far the stickiest resin i have ever felt.. It is just like playing with a peice of bubble gum. There is so much crystal coating the buds that it builds up really fast as well. I smoke a few joints a day and in less then a week i can pull a quarter gram of crystals. Like i said earlier it isn't the most potent bud i have smoked but it is decent smoke for sure. One of the plants i find to be extra special. The bud tecture was different then all the other plants, it had the most calyx growth and is also the stinkiest. I think it would be the keeper plant out of all the variation i saw. It is dried to perfection now with a tacky spongey texture. I took a picture to show how the buds turned out all dried up.
Zoomedlacon

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey nutts what did the cross turn out like mAte? :-)
Hey bro. Nice plants you've got. I saw you mentioned slow when it came to la confidential. Lol man I know what your saying. I took a nl x la confidential and crossed it with a skywalker og. When I grew out some seeds it took like over forty days to show preflowers so I read up on it and found la confidential is notoriously slow but an amazing strain none the less.

spacebomb

spacebomb

a nice grinder.5,part one.you get a huge amount of full melt lkief.

Afghi420

Afghi420

Yeah the spacing between the nodes is very small, i thought the plants were going to grow all fucked up and probably only yield a quarter ounce or something, but they sort themselves out once they go into flower.. They grow a little funny, like big naked branched with buds only really on the branch tips, with a pretty naked main stem as well.. Took me probably 40 days atleast to see preflowers as well.

Top Bottom