la confidential & sensi star

• Thread starter smoketilluchoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tyson

very cool thread smoke...I'm basically exactly where you are- day 13 ish with the sensi star. I got all very similar plants without very much variation and they are still stretching a bit and filling out nicely. Im really enjoying this plant so far and the leaves look like chinese stars reaching for the light.....very cool. Ill be tagging along for the comparison and thanks for posting.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey stuc!!

Sorry to hear about the herms on the LAs, bro'. It was mother natures plan to allow the Sensi Stars to get the light they need. I have seen several grow journals on SS, and they get branchy and massive, if they have space. Good luck with your harvest, potluvr

S

smoketilluchoke

freakshow- are your LA's feminised bro???

tyson- you got a diary goin bro, like you say would be nice to compare grows

USApotluvr1- thanks m8, it was a bit cramped in there, i just hope you are right and there is still time for the sensi star's to fill out a bit

anyway thanks for the comments people
peace

P

punkadc

sorry to hear bout the hermies... good thing you caught em before things got sticky

hope the rest stay girlz for ya!

S

smoketilluchoke

sorry to hear bout the hermies... good thing you caught em before things got sticky

hope the rest stay girlz for ya!

thanks bro

like u say good to get rid early before they do damage

the rest look to be alright, but if i get a seeded crop im gunna be pissed lol lol

S

smoketilluchoke

yeah, bro. I ordered regular and the fuckin Attitiude Seed Bank sent me fems

fuckinel bro

that sucks ass lol

i hope you have a better result than i did, at least you know to look out for it now

peace

L

london grower

yesyes the big man smoke .

so some of them fem la went sheman on you lol
how bad mate ?

dont throw the other la's m8 intill you see them male flowers .....they might be alright

stay safe and easy blazing

lg

S

smoketilluchoke

yesyes the big man smoke .

so some of them fem la went sheman on you lol
how bad mate ?

dont throw the other la's m8 intill you see them male flowers .....they might be alright

lg

easy now LG

bad bro, both they both had big balls next to pistils
fuckin bullshit

yeah im gunna leave the others, but they both look like shit yielders

these cheese & LA clones are doin their thing now, just got em potted up to 6litres, the LA stinks already lol :smiley_joint:

did u get any herms off ur dna fems??

U

uwg13

ey mane nice grow you got. hermi plants will make more hermi seeds i guess its to be expected with fems. If i used fems i would probly try dutch master reverse or somethin. i heard la confidential is sum straight kill so dont stress i think you gon get your monies back.

sensi star is real nice smoke you gonna remember it

U

USApotluvr1

Hey stuc!

Hey bro, def try the DM Reverse, spray them on first day flowers appear (not when you flip to 12/12), and then again 10 days later. I use it andd haven't had a herm yet (knock on wood!). p

P

punkadc

im gonna have to get me some of that reverse to.. a friend gifted me some femmed LA con beanz... i love LAcon, but im scared of hermies...:sweating

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Yes, I do use the Penetrator with it, I add 15ml each of Reverse and Penetrator to 20 oz water, spray all foliage until runoff (I spray 1st day of flowers showing, and then 10 days after). Toss what you don't use each time you use it. p

S

smoketilluchoke

never heard of reverse before

ill have to check if the local shop got any in
nice1

anyway on a better note its been 3 weeks since my uk cheese clone rooted, comin on sweet nuff tops a g'wan

potted up to 6 litre a few days ago, plan is veg for 2 more weeks, repot to 11litre, another 2 weeks veg then go into flower

couple pics

UK CHEESE 5
UK CHEESE 6
S

smoketilluchoke

thanks punk adc

that uk cheese & 2 la x ecsd are in a seperate tent so they safe from the hermies lol

i tell u suttin im growing from clone from now on as much as possible

L

london grower

yesyes smoke

that exodus cut looks nice and healthy m8 ......you know your gonna have to tie that bitch up m8 cos she gets floppy at about week 5 ....big buds and lots of em .
iv just cut and weighed a cheese thats been hanging for weeks ....over 5oz lol:smiley_joint:

hows the la x sd m8 ?

lg

some uk bud from today :scared0016:

SDC10214
O

oj3408

Growing Sensi Star

I am growing sensi star right now. I have 2 mom plants 2 flowering.

S

smoketilluchoke

yesyes smoke

that exodus cut looks nice and healthy m8 ......you know your gonna have to tie that bitch up m8 cos she gets floppy at about week 5 ....big buds and lots of em .
iv just cut and weighed a cheese thats been hanging for weeks ....over 5oz lol:smiley_joint:

hows the la x sd m8 ?

lg

yes yes LG

i know m8, i had to top the cheese to let the la x sd catch up a bit

and its just gon crazy lol

but yeah bro ,the la x sd comin on sweet aswell
having a bit of leaf spot fungus problems, so ive been spraying with aktrivator, hopefully it will stop soon

its weird though coz it hasnt touched the cheese at all

S

smoketilluchoke

couple shots of the LA X ECSD

3rd pic is of one of the infected leaves, i know its a shit photo, but at the edges of the leaves, in the yellow bits, there are tiny brownish spots

i was thinking LSF, but ive had that before and it doesnt normally give the yellow patches

any ideas???

LA X ECSD 4
LA X ECSD 3
LA LEAF
Top Bottom