J

jazza

Hi M8

Gonna Take a Seat if u Dont Mind

That LaxSd is One POTENT Smoke

Peace Jazza

M

med.botany

it might be the start of a cal/mag def.i just put up a good read about cal/mag ish..

..lookin really good smoke
BIG UP

S

smoketilluchoke

it might be the start of a cal/mag def.i just put up a good read about cal/mag ish..
..lookin really good smoke
BIG UP

easy now med botany, appreciate the input

but i doubt it is a deficiency the plants have been in these pots of fresh all mix about a week

i wont rule it out as a possibility though so thanks

M

med.botany

hahaha...gettin carried away a lil huh?? yeah it doesnt really look like it but i went through it and i dont want anyone else to have to go through it..it looks great but i guess i dont really know what that leaf tryin to tell ya..

doin it proper though smoke

S

smoketilluchoke

hahaha...gettin carried away a lil huh?? yeah it doesnt really look like it but i went through it and i dont want anyone else to have to go through it..it looks great but i guess i dont really know what that leaf tryin to tell ya..

doin it proper though smoke

LOL

nah bro, you not gettin carried away at all

"easy now" is a greeting, i say it to everyone lol lol

i guess they dont really say it in the US lol

im just gunna leave it alone a few days i think, see what happens

LG- forgot to say bro, fuck me 6 oz's what size pot did you have in???

S

smoketilluchoke

just a quick pic of how it looks in the (now 1/2 empty) tent LOL

21 days flower

Tent
U

USApotluvr1

Hey stuc!

Nice group shot, fillin' in your space fast, bro'! p

S

smoketilluchoke

thanks people

yeah i gotta say these have been my best plants health & growth wise, up until the lady boys lol lol

heres couple more pics of the UK cheese

i never had a plant with so many budshoots before this shit is crazy, im thinkin 3 more weeks of veg, then time for flower

UK CHEESE 7
UK CHEESE 8
L

london grower

yesyes smoke .

smoke if you let that bitch go another 3 weeks shes gonna be one big girl in bloom .

gonna need planty of sticks to keep her up right m8 trust me .
she looks good m8 so keep up your good work.

stay safe .

lg

S

smoketilluchoke

easy now LG

hahah i know man, its just ive only got this and those 2 la's to fill the tent so i thought id better veg em up big lol

so wot u think, when i pot up next week, shove a load of sticks into the dirt & wrap garden wire round em??

L

london grower

yesyes smoke .

id just wait and see what needs supporting
most of the time i just tie something around the stem and than tie it up somewere.....
like the bars at the top of your tent.

hope the pic come up.

lg

IMGP4527
IMGP4716
Y

YesiCannabis

That cheese looks awesome, wouldnt mind one myself but i think i missed out on those seeds @ THCbay :(

S

smoketilluchoke

That cheese looks awesome, wouldnt mind one myself but i think i missed out on those seeds @ THCbay :(

easy now,

not sure what seeds you mean, but this is the exodus cheese, clone only

you're in the uk, im sure you'll be able to find a cut of this if you look around

LG- thanks bro, i'll do that, i just cant wait to have buds that need supporting lol lol

Y

YesiCannabis

easy now,

not sure what seeds you mean, but this is the exodus cheese, clone only

you're in the uk, im sure you'll be able to find a cut of this if you look around

LG- thanks bro, i'll do that, i just cant wait to have buds that need supporting lol lol

Ok sorry, didnt meen to bellyache, but the UK is over run with tight fisted bathplags lol, im 35 now & been puffing weed since i was a 14yo boy, dealers in my local area sell their bud by the £10 bag (for your tenner you get 1g, 1.2g at best) they wont sell it by the oz, half oz or quarter, on top of this they wont part with seeds or cuttings even when ive offered 3 times the price, this is because they want all the tenners they can get making themselves £280 on the oz, scandalous imo.

Now i have found this awesome website (the farm) & started growing.
More than anything i want to get & grow the weed strains that i been buying & smoking all my life with the hope that i can grow them better than the commy growers i been buying from, which shouldnt be hard as im willing to dry it out properly & cure it before smoking it, but when i go on THCbay all i can find are new strains & crosses which leaves me thinking if i want those older strains im still going to have to buy £10 bags :(

I didnt realise it was a clone only strain & I also didnt know clone only strains were common in the UK, thought those strains were only common in countries with medical marij laws.

S

smoketilluchoke

yeah m8, tell me about it

but nah, iits basically a pheno from some old skool skunk#1, that can't be found in the newer seeds, so now its only available in clone form

S

smoketilluchoke

some pics

1- tent with la x ecsd & uk cheese, as you can see it needs a couple more weeks veg to fill this tent

2- tent with sensi star

3,4 & 5- sensi star

LA  CHEESE
ALL 8
SS SIDE
SS CLOSE 1
SS CLOSE 2
Top Bottom