la confidential & sensi star

• Thread starter smoketilluchoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smoketilluchoke

yes yes irie

nice1 bro

i hope so, there's 2 phenos as shown above, but one of them looks like a blend of the 2

they all lookin pretty good still

Y

YesiCannabis

Awesome looking plants / pics ;)

I been smoking alot of lemon skunk this month & last, its an awesome smoke that your going to fall in love with ;)

F

FidelC

smoketilluchoke, looking real good bro, nice frosty bitches.Lemon diesel sounds like a winner. I see tasty smoke in your future.:rauch08:

S

smoketilluchoke

thanks peeps

no lemon skunk here people they are all sensi star

just different pheno's

but yeah i got my eye on that lemon/diesel pheno

G

greenday

lookin good and uniform. will be lookin for more pics of that sensi. keep up the good work. peace.

T

tyson

*bump*:party0022:
Hope all is still going good... I was wondering if you had a idea of how long you were gonna let these go for

H

Hash Master

Hello farmers. Having just spent the night at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Gateshead Tyne and Wear, (shattered 5th metatarsal) I was egger to catch up with all the latest news from the farm. Each bed has a multimedia portal comprising a television set with built in telephone and internet. I bought £5's worth of credit, enough for 24 hours of TV and surfing.

To my amazement www.thcfarmer.com was blocked due to its category of "Marijuana". I tried several routes on to the site but was blocked at every turn!.

I'm keen to hear what the other farmers think of this, especially since this wonder drug could benefit so many of the people in the hospital in the first place.

I for one think that this is appalling. The service used to be called PatientLine but has recently changed to Hospedia .

H

Hash Master

sorry for hijacking ths thread, but i'm no allowed to start a thread with this information.
A pm from "logic" telling me i'm pissing him off by attempting to post this thread.

Y

YesiCannabis

sorry for hijacking ths thread, but i'm no allowed to start a thread with this information.
A pm from "logic" telling me i'm pissing him off by attempting to post this thread.

So how many threads are you gonna hijack with this bs, maybe hes not the only one your pissing off, take the hint man.

C

cheddarbob

Hey Smoke you over here too lol. Nice grow man keep up the good work

devious d

devious d

lOOKING PUKKA SMOKE,GREW OUT THE SENSI STAR 7-8 YRS BACK FOUND HER A BIT SENSITIVE BUT LOOKS LIKE YOUVE GOT THEM DIALED IN BRO, WICKED STRAIN ONE OF MY OLD SCHOOL FAVS CANT WAIT TO SEE EN FINISHED, AM SURE MINE DIDNT LOOK AS INDICA TO START WITH?:rasta2:

S

smoketilluchoke

yo devious d

i forgot i even put this thread up

thanks bro, it was some nice smoke aswell LOL

peace

R

r1mob

never heard of reverse before

ill have to check if the local shop got any in
nice1

anyway on a better note its been 3 weeks since my uk cheese clone rooted, comin on sweet nuff tops a g'wan

potted up to 6 litre a few days ago, plan is veg for 2 more weeks, repot to 11litre, another 2 weeks veg then go into flower

couple pics
my chesse plant is growing the same as yours new shoots every were, is it just the chesse that grows this way or do others strins grow simular

Top Bottom