La eme fire og

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
southstreets

southstreets

Fuck off trolls! Go back to your barrios @ icmag or wherever you rolled in from!

bro i aint a troll.. just tryin to give you the facts of life.. now if you think im kidding.. lol

Thats a black guy. Not brown.

WTF does eme even mean and why should he give a fuck?

Somebody in the barrio gonna trace his IP and send a hit squad...lol

google eme bro and you'll find out.. and yea THEY will find you if they want too... and do you and ur whole fam.. so this aint no game.. good day fellas :character0025:

L

LOCO__MOCO

Im not saying Im mad that a cut left a certain groups hands or anything like that... I just made a joke that the person who dry snitched was probably a white kid from Thousand Oaks.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im not saying Im mad that a cut left a certain groups hands or anything like that... I just made a joke that the person who dry snitched was probably a white kid from Thousand Oaks.

hey i know a couple punks that live there coincidence....i dont think so!!!!

L

LOCO__MOCO

hey i know a couple punks that live there coincidence....i dont think so!!!!

ha ha Im not mad at those TO kids.. Im just saying their imagination runs wild sometimes and they think they are G's...

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

growing up in a border town ive had homies an run ins with the M... if theres one thing i learnd from them cats is to be proud about who i am where ever i am... az

edit... before everyone gets mafia crazy id still just like to know about this cut... ive been in the grow seen for a few years now an i aint heard of a la eme fire og cut?...:banana1sv6:

southstreets

southstreets

thats because most people call it mafia og outta respect...

Illmind

Illmind

Enough of the online gangsta shit, gives me a headache. Do it or don't. Nice trich shots man they look frosty ahk.

Z

zoeronerer

thats not it homey ... its 2 pointy ... and the way the nugs are formed it dont look like it ,,,................. lets see a pic of it in veg ... can tell by the leaf structure ... it does this leaf curl thing like a rams horn at the bract when its really happy in veg ...never seen anything else do it before ....

the real one makes all the others look shitty its way more vigerous ....

i meen maybe its it because i have never tried it outside but im gonna bet my north county white ass on it as nope thats not it ....

and im from shit creek so i know.

zoer scf... quick shout to... rezin, abuze, koda, baer, rek, and even skinny ass rehab .. SCF SCF SCF SCF SCF SCF SCF SCF SCF SCF........SCF scf . . .

but ye man the boys dont play on this one ........or using their name angels could give a fuck but the family aint gonna like that . i meen i have mentioned it on here b4 but shit..........its a real cut but well i think u get the picture . .. people have gotten shot over this cut ...

but thats not it............

.. the mafia og is diff 2 not same or as good .......

joeca1i

joeca1i

It is outdoor,looks like a early harvest.Don't look kushy to me.

B

Buddy Hemphill

bro i aint a troll.. just tryin to give you the facts of life.. now if you think im kidding.. lol

google eme bro and you'll find out.. and yea THEY will find you if they want too... and do you and ur whole fam.. so this aint no game.. good day fellas :character0025:

I never even heard of the eme. Ok?

I dont give a fuck about some inner city gangster shit. I have a dank OG cut.

Why would they find me and my family and "do" us?

I'm really high and confused.

Threatening my family is bullshit. You must be a real killer. So fuck you.

southstreets

southstreets

it aint no inner city ganster shit its west coast wide bro.. i aint threatening u but im giving u the facts... they dont play.. sorry if u took it the wrong way.. there r things that u dont talk bout on the internet and thats one of them..

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

E.M.E

Earth-Moon-Earth, also known as moon bounce, is a radio communications technique which relies on the propagation of radio waves from an Earth-based transmitter directed via reflection from the surface of the Moon back to an Earth-based receiver.

sounds dope.....

southstreets

southstreets

me niether.. been there done that.. just tryin to give some good advice to people that dont know.. nice herb by the way!!

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Now a word from our sponser:

Stay tuned tomorrow for pic's of Queso Negro in flower. Now that one is supposed to be the best cut my homie hooked it up with. That one is my perro's pride and joy.
Havent tried it out yet but all I can say is it is black and smells like cheese.

j wizzle

j wizzle

shit is no joke, im not gangster in any way, shape or form, but i know whats up...i know i wouldnt be name dropping anything like that online or anywhere else for that matter. its not hard to look up an IP address...

Z

Zissou Intern

yeah but so your sayin the mexican mafia is going to give a fuck about what someone posts on a goddamn interenet forum about a damn weed cut?? damn ya'll have wives tales like i've never heard!!!

i live here in rosarito, mex. and can assure you that the mexican mafia has way bigger fish to fry right now, with the ongoing war against the government.

i highly doubt they'd even toss out the feeble amount of dough to come kill ya. they're professionals and have shit to do.

reminds me of when i'd throw snowballs at cars... i'd hit one and run inside down in the basement and fucking hide for an hour. when in reality they just shook they're heads and kept drivin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom