La eme fire og

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
fractal

fractal

This guy has such a passive hippy attitude. You bring up that there are violent people out there and "you must be a killer!"

Sometimes evolution is harsh and people need to be culled, buddy better hope the eme doesn't look online for grow tips !

S

socalsinner

Anyway . Ive never hijacked a thread before but this might be my first attempt lol. Anyone else headed up the montain next month? Im planning a week long getaway. Cant wait . SS whats up Bodhi. Would love to show you my trinity mom and get your opnion on this crazy plant . Peace

B

Buddy Hemphill

This guy has such a passive hippy attitude. You bring up that there are violent people out there and "you must be a killer!"

Sometimes evolution is harsh and people need to be culled, buddy better hope the eme doesn't look online for grow tips !

What does Buddy have to do with this?

I never even heard of the eme.....so why would I bitch-up and act like a scared pussy shakin because of the big bad wolf?

I didn't post those pictures...I popped off because I am white and didn't like the "white boy" comment. That aint my weed. My shit looks way better that that.

Ya'll sound like a bunch of scary bitches. Get a clue...nobody is gonna come shoot my brains out for anything I said in this thread.....lol....see you have to "do something" to get killed by a mafia hit squad. Well....something besides swing your dick online anyway..

last I heard....acting like a scared girl....gets NO respect from ANYBODY.

If I aint scared of the fuckin cops I damn sure aint scared of the robbers.

So now what?

Am I a dead man?

Or is the guy who started the thread dead...?

maybe he already is dead....

:joint:

Oh yeah...fuck you and evolution. Cull deez nutz.

j wizzle

j wizzle

ive heard about people getting popped just for saying the name in the wrong area buddy...and you have people in this thread giving shout outs....

i know you havent heard of them, so why act hard about it? seems kind of ignorant to me.

and who knows, maybe the big bad wolf will come pay you a visit, it wouldnt be the first time...

B

Buddy Hemphill

ive heard about people getting popped just for saying the name in the wrong area buddy...and you have people in this thread giving shout outs....

i know you havent heard of them, so why act hard about it? seems kind of ignorant to me.

and who knows, maybe the big bad wolf will come pay you a visit, it wouldnt be the first time...

a guy threatens my family...another says evolution should cull me...

and I speak to defend myself and I am acting hard?

you sit around scared of the big bad wolf if you want.

I got enough sense to know a thread on the net isn't gonna end me up dead. You gotta tug on supermans cape to piss him off. This is internet dick swinging at its finest. I got better stuff to worry about. Swing at me and I swing back. If a gangster kills me for a thread on thcfarmer.com...well...it was just my time.

This whole thread is retarded.

Illmind

Illmind

This thread is beyond retarded. Thanks Zissou you pretty much said it. Can we get back to growing? I swear some people don't know the difference between TV and reality.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

there supposed to be the same :character0025:

:character0111: ill sing your praise right now bro.... all i been trying to do in each post was get some real info on this cut.... an so far your the only who has actually read the thread an decided to actually talk grow instead of shit.... if they are the same idk that kinda sucks... i hate when people get a already named cut an change it which only adds to later clone confusion.... az:anim_44:

Venom818

Venom818

:character0111: ill sing your praise right now bro.... all i been trying to do in each post was get some real info on this cut.... an so far your the only who has actually read the thread an decided to actually talk grow instead of shit.... if they are the same idk that kinda sucks... i hate when people get a already named cut an change it which only adds to later clone confusion.... az:anim_44:

story goes raskals cut was bought from the fellow's mentioned in the thread from raskals boy and then later named by capt.crip "fire og"

fractal

fractal

buddy as in compadre, associate, friend-o, pal, chap, what have you. Just a coincidence your handle is buddy chill out.

L

LOCO__MOCO

yeah but so your sayin the mexican mafia is going to give a fuck about what someone posts on a goddamn interenet forum about a damn weed cut?? damn ya'll have wives tales like i've never heard!!!

i live here in rosarito, mex. and can assure you that the mexican mafia has way bigger fish to fry right now, with the ongoing war against the government.

i highly doubt they'd even toss out the feeble amount of dough to come kill ya. they're professionals and have shit to do.

reminds me of when i'd throw snowballs at cars... i'd hit one and run inside down in the basement and fucking hide for an hour. when in reality they just shook they're heads and kept drivin.....

You dont know what you are talking about... MM and Cartels are 2 different beasts. The whole point some people are trying to get across is... If you're not part of that GAME and could carless about gangsters..why start a thread dropping their name and saying u got "their" cut?

S

socalsinner

yeah but so your sayin the mexican mafia is going to give a fuck about what someone posts on a goddamn interenet forum about a damn weed cut?? damn ya'll have wives tales like i've never heard!!!

i live here in rosarito, mex. and can assure you that the mexican mafia has way bigger fish to fry right now, with the ongoing war against the government.

i highly doubt they'd even toss out the feeble amount of dough to come kill ya. they're professionals and have shit to do.

reminds me of when i'd throw snowballs at cars... i'd hit one and run inside down in the basement and fucking hide for an hour. when in reality they just shook they're heads and kept drivin.....

I hear what your saying brotha and agree the eme would not give a shit if someone who just holds a clone is talking shit... but if that person was running a large grow op and selling clones as in the eme cut clone then it would not be such a far fetched idea that they would not be happy and at least be looking to punk his ass or exploit the person in some way.... how hard do you think it would be if i befriended this kid under an assumed identity and as a friend to lets say swap clones? do you get the picture? and if this guy who suposedly has the eme cut is living anywhere in cali. arizona. nevada. texas. new mexico how hard do you think it would be? just to add a little clarity to the mix.... the fuckers running shit in baja are not who we r talking about. anyway ive seen people get fucked by youngsters looking to impress for wayyyyyyyyyyyy less. anyway we were just trying to tell this kid to be careful.anyway getting back to the cut ....it looks fucking sweet and actually looks like diamond og to me. ive seen it very recently around. peace

Z

Zissou Intern

I hear what your saying brotha and agree the eme would not give a shit if someone who just holds a clone is talking shit... but if that person was running a large grow op and selling clones as in the eme cut clone then it would not be such a far fetched idea that they would not be happy and at least be looking to punk his ass or exploit the person in some way.... how hard do you think it would be if i befriended this kid under an assumed identity and as a friend to lets say swap clones? do you get the picture? and if this guy who suposedly has the eme cut is living anywhere in cali. arizona. nevada. texas. new mexico how hard do you think it would be? just to add a little clarity to the mix.... the fuckers running shit in baja are not who we r talking about. anyway ive seen people get fucked by youngsters looking to impress for wayyyyyyyyyyyy less. anyway we were just trying to tell this kid to be careful.anyway getting back to the cut ....it looks fucking sweet and actually looks like diamond og to me. ive seen it very recently around. peace

totally i 100% agree.

all im trying to say is its a fucking weed plant. even if it was a huge operation right in fucking san ysidro actually steppin on toes and shit is the only way i can see shit happening. what i meant is there is still a bit of professionalism in mexican crime, compared to american. theres a little respect in it, but with that being said, its a fucking clone dude. its not like he took it out of their hands, like its the fuckin grail. all im saying is if i was a cartel member and heard about some lil white kid selling my shit like no other, fuck i'd hope that kid makes a car payment. when your a CARTEL your dealing in money that puts you in that bill gates scenario, it aint even worth pickin up the money thats getting dropped. they have shit to do. i dont see anyone coming after anyone for a weed cut. like i said maybe if you stole it, but if someone rightfully gave it to you regardless of where they got it nobody in their right mind is going to come even TRY and find you.

whats saprano kush??? i will ask. cause anybody that takes shit that serious needs to go back in the bathroom and say bloody mary 3x

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I'm would bet a bill that it was a white kid posting this...:lipssealed

And if he is in the russian, irish or italian mafia the mexican mafia is going to stay as far away from him as possible.

LOL! Battle of the mafias! I think it would come down to Irish vs Italian in the finals. Just sayin'. Don't really care and it isn't based on ethnicity it is based on what group has the most experience and resources. It's a Boston Philly finale IMHO.

Hey a new topic.

Venom818

Venom818

And if he is in the russian, irish or italian mafia the mexican mafia is going to stay as far away from him as possible.

LOL! Battle of the mafias! I think it would come down to Irish vs Italian in the finals. Just sayin'. Don't really care and it isn't based on ethnicity it is based on what group has the most experience and resources. It's a Boston Philly finale IMHO.

Hey a new topic.

maybe 20 years ago i think it would be the other way around today.

southstreets

southstreets

totally i 100% agree.

all im trying to say is its a fucking weed plant. even if it was a huge operation right in fucking san ysidro actually steppin on toes and shit is the only way i can see shit happening. what i meant is there is still a bit of professionalism in mexican crime, compared to american. theres a little respect in it, but with that being said, its a fucking clone dude. its not like he took it out of their hands, like its the fuckin grail. all im saying is if i was a cartel member and heard about some lil white kid selling my shit like no other, fuck i'd hope that kid makes a car payment. when your a CARTEL your dealing in money that puts you in that bill gates scenario, it aint even worth pickin up the money thats getting dropped. they have shit to do. i dont see anyone coming after anyone for a weed cut. like i said maybe if you stole it, but if someone rightfully gave it to you regardless of where they got it nobody in their right mind is going to come even TRY and find you.

whats saprano kush??? i will ask. cause anybody that takes shit that serious needs to go back in the bathroom and say bloody mary 3x

it shows exactly what YOU know which is NOTHING!!! the 2 are seprate crime families bro... the m and the cartels have NO relation... and yea cartels do fuck with people who "just" talk bout them.. how many news reporters have been kidnapped and or killed in the last cple years??? over a 100 bro!!.. looks like you need to read zeta a little bit more.. lol... and shit aint really crackin in rosarito.. its WAY more crackin in la mesa, otay, centro and playas... the amount they'll find in rosarito in 3 months they'll find in 1 day in tijuas.. and if ur growin where ur at hopefully you pay ur dues .. so quit talkin falsehoods and keep that yap shut.. Mr.Calles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom