Label on baggy seed is in?

• Thread starter Slap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And ur in mich where the med thing is easy! Ask Jax about his luck getting a Florida card! Fucking ridiculous

My $200 med card was rendered basically useless when rec was voted in.

We do still have the caregiver system though I wouldnt sign up anymore.

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah, autoflower can produce good smoke. No denying that. All the cons are on the growing side of it, not the end product.

As you say, you can make up for the smaller size with more plants. But even in best case scenarios, autoflower offers no benefits and only detriments. You can get good end product from them sure, but you give up a lot for nothing.

I am 100% against autoflower, since it takes almost all control away from the grower. If government control is inacted over the selling of seeds, you best bet it will come in the form of autoflower.
Forcing you to pay absurd amounts of money for one shot seeds that have inherent problems, cant be cloned or kept as a mother, cant be trained to yield more, and is easily controlled by the government.

I hate that they even exist. Their mere existence stands for everything I hate about the new cannabis breeders. As if autoflower is a selling feature, not the vial, broken, shitty thing it is.

Can autoflower produce good smokable cannabis? Yes. But a completely drunk frat boy whos drunkenly killed 200 people while driving, can also drive home without hurting anyone sometimes too.

Sorry for the rant. Autoflower is a real sore point with me 🤣
I agree 100%. I won't even buy regular seeds anymore. I have my own genetics and I want to keep them pure.

BigCube

BigCube

It would be a way to control population fir sure, and the content, and force ya to buy from them. But I think I would be tough to eradicate photoperiods to many underground growers now days, to many clones movin .

I also have regular autoflower seeds that produce males so someone like me could really fuck up the gene pool! Lol

Yeah, thank goodness for people like us who clutch their genetics like baby dolls. 🤣

How many seeds you got in your fridge? Lol.

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah, thank goodness for people like us who clutch their genetics like baby dolls. 🤣

I just made a couple thousand. Growing 4 now to test. They have about 3-4 weeks left, but you can tell they are probably all going to be good. I'm not a statistician but I think that means the other 2 thousand will be good. Half will be male. I don't do fem seeds either.

Rooke

Rooke

I just made a couple thousand. Growing 4 now to test. They have about 3-4 weeks left, but you can tell they are probably all going to be good. I'm not a statistician but I think that means the other 2 thousand will be good. Half will be male. I don't do fem seeds either.
Good on ya for makin your own beans @ g79 I’m not there yet but with help from my folks here on the farm I may experiment this summer I’m just worried about having my outdoor gals going to seed on me. If I could just get a few colas to seed for me I may try. I sure got caught up in the auto hype about 3-4 years ago when I first started growing indoors. They said don’t transplant them, and don’t defoliate and don’t top them yada yada. So I didn’t top them but I did transplant them and defoliate pretty much tried everything else lst branches. I had a steep learning curve as I was anxious to grow and get better at it. Some liked it some strains stunted but they all survived and started flowering after 25 or so days. After about 3 runs on them and finding the farm I switched to photos. Thanks 1d1!!! And Buzzer777! And the list goes on and on. I will say autos challenged me but they taught me to be a better grower having said that here’s my best auto Mazar it was transplanted 3 times and defoliated I think twice or more. I had to finish it in my garage cuz my basement flooded. I pulled 120 grams off of it best one outta 12.

D1785E23 FF99 453E 8B26 E294D9FDB232
Sanderman68

Sanderman68

The Florida card was easy compared to getting my NJ card right now... 4 Cash appointments since January $600 total before the state fees, I still dont have the card
Illinois card cost $600 300 for pot doctor &300 for the state for 3yr license ,,means only One thing to me,,,grow FIVE plants. LEGALLY AWESOME

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m just starting my collection, just learning what quality genes are, so what I got in my fridge don’t really count yet! Lmao but I’ll get there!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Good on ya for makin your own beans @ g79 I’m not there yet but with help from my folks here on the farm I may experiment this summer I’m just worried about having my outdoor gals going to seed on me. If I could just get a few colas to seed for me I may try. I sure got caught up in the auto hype about 3-4 years ago when I first started growing indoors. They said don’t transplant them, and don’t defoliate and don’t top them yada yada. So I didn’t top them but I did transplant them and defoliate pretty much tried everything else lst branches. I had a steep learning curve as I was anxious to grow and get better at it. Some liked it some strains stunted but they all survived and started flowering after 25 or so days. After about 3 runs on them and finding the farm I switched to photos. Thanks 1d1!!! And Buzzer777! And the list goes on and on. I will say autos challenged me but they taught me to be a better grower having said that here’s my best auto Mazar it was transplanted 3 times and defoliated I think twice or more. I had to finish it in my garage cuz my basement flooded. I pulled 120 grams off of it best one outta 12.
[/
QUOTE]
Well said! I feel the same way, making the switch this summer, but prolly will always run s auto or two,

BigCube

BigCube

I’m just starting my collection, just learning what quality genes are, so what I got in my fridge don’t really count yet! Lmao but I’ll get there!

Same really. I have some white widow, some old Hawaiian my uncle has been running for like 20 years and gelato lol.
Hoping to get more quality genetics too.

Like you said just starting to collect. Looking forward to add variation too.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
H a t e - a u t o s , dont know why , just do .....
LOL @Moshmen forced me to pop two of these new Strawberry Cheesecake "LIMITED EDITION" autos the other day... I guess I should throw em out.

ps whatever happened to that solo cup challenge?

dire wolf

dire wolf

LOL @Moshmen forced me to pop two of these new Strawberry Cheesecake "LIMITED EDITION" autos the other day... I guess I should throw em out.

ps whatever happened to that solo cup challenge?
No , dont do that ! Grow it out of spite to the auto invention , then down a whole pizza pie and take a nap .....

Anyway im sure mosh gave you a nice gift , so gotta grow them , sure they will be nice

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

P.S. thanks bigcube for reminding me why .....
And when fems came out , that annoyed me , but auto ....fuggetabout it

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lol ! Something about it I liked I even ordered more seeds so I could get more. 🤦‍♂️ She looks a little sad today as I’ve moved back to rainwater and got a little cal issue

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I, personally, am not a fan of autos, but whatever works best for people in their own situations is what is right for them. I have never been able to be content just growing a few plants at a time, but that works for some people and that is just fine haha. I try not to get my panties in a bunch too much about the big bad government and their scary intentions either. Hell they tried to tell me it was illegal to even smoke this shit, much less grow the fuck outta it. To each their own. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I try not to get my panties in a bunch too much about the big bad government and their scary intentions either. Hell they tried to tell me it was illegal to even smoke this shit, much less grow the fuck outta it. To each their own. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

you got a point there brother

Top Bottom