Lamp to Ballast Extension Cord Adapter "25ft"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

What up farmers! I am having some trouble locating 25ft lamp to ballast 24ov extension cords. I found some wholesale places that sell the cords but not really anywhere else. Anyone know where i can get a few of these? A link would be greatly appreciated. This is been taking way to long to find these cords. Need help asap. Thanks and hope someone can steer me in the right direction

Just post info on the where about of these cords. Nothing about if i should use them or not. Just need to locate these cords

Thanks everyone :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
What up farmers! I am having some trouble locating 25ft lamp to ballast 24ov extension cords. I found some wholesale places that sell the cords but not really anywhere else. Anyone know where i can get a few of these? A link would be greatly appreciated. This is been taking way to long to find these cords. Need help asap. Thanks and hope someone can steer me in the right direction

Just post info on the where about of these cords. Nothing about if i should use them or not. Just need to locate these cords

have you thought about building your own....electrical supply house will have what you need

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
the end that goes into the ballast is gonna b a pain...but you might get lucky and find a tie on

sky high

sky high

Like this bro? I know there are some out there with just the cord...no mogul base/fixture....

if the link below doesn't fill the bill....try checking the digital ballast sites. Pretty sure you'll need digi's to run that far.....and many site sell longer cords for their ballasts.

hope ya find a solution

s h

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Cut your existing cord and splice in extension and that way you dont need anything but the wire and thats at home depot. I did all my lights because I had trouble finding extensions.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

I got a handful of them at the hydro shop, any hydrofarm or sunsystem catalogue has em..

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

i think you are having a hard time because most only want you to run them a total of 25'. so hydrofarm and sunlight sell 10-15' extensions to add onto the current reflector cable. i made my own using this from HD.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i think you are having a hard time because most only want you to run them a total of 25'. so hydrofarm and sunlight sell 10-15' extensions to add onto the current reflector cable. i made my own using this from HD.
thats a good ass deal:D

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

they sell 25 foot too, it's in the sun system or hydrofarm catalogue and all stores can pretty much get that stuff in a day or two

there it is! i knew i had seen that before, but was foiled when i tried to find it this morning. thats what i get for searching "extension", doh.

P

paulycali

Some of you know what i need

Here is a pic

I need 25ft cord

Fdd6046666908d48de1c7baaad814763 150x115

P

paulycali

Reflector to Ballast Extension Cord

With Male and Female Receptacles

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah, for the third time, I'll post the information I posted before...it's in the hydrofarm catalogue and if you need a ss or hf at the end use the converter...

Hey paulycali, I use a few of the one you have pictured, didn't see it when I searched but saw many that do the same thing in the few mins I spent searching.

S

Steel Erection

Hey bro if your gonna buy the premade extension cords just make sure the plug fits your ballast. I bought four a few months ago. The plug didn't fit my harvest master ballasts. Had to take them back. Your hydo store should be able to order them for ya. - SE

Top Bottom