landlord wants to check my property

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

well as u can gather from the title im kinda fucked here unless i shift the lot in into garage/shed an hope he dont go in there any other suggestions

B

Buddy Flowers

i just want to see what you are up to. i'll be over at 6

T

trusmoker

ive dealt wiv worst landlords in my time this one is ok just dont need him them finding out haha an for the moving suggestion i like it here lol

S

sfzoo

i'd setup an appointment, tell him you're busy for the next few days..and then tear it down.

what are your options? he finds it you're in trouble..

J

JAHGYDI

do you have a dog? i always put my dog in the grow room and tell them hes mean and will attack so dont open that door unless you want to die.

T

trusmoker

gonna have to do sumert any it looks like the shed for a day

P

paulycali

What about putting them in the master bedroom closet or any closet

I think he would check the garage before he checks the closets

I would go with the shed or closet

Hope all goes well and wish you luck

opt1c

opt1c

tear it down now and u might b able to put it up in the same spot later as opposed to having to tear it down and move

T

trusmoker

drama solved guys ive put it all in the shed two tents just a matter of keeping him in the house haha he never checks the shed anyways my girlfriend wont av then in the closet i already asked her to move her clothes lan she kicked off so best off in the shed lol

B

Buddy Flowers

"he never checks the shed anyways "

sounds like this isn't the first time

pura

pura

Ive always followed by this, If you aren't in a med friendly state, know YOUR limits, If you cant pick up your stuff and move it within a days notice then dont do it at all. Security is key. Dont go out of control with # of plants, equipment if you cant move it. Lower the # of plants, use larger containers, The yield will make up for the #'s, It will save you time,money, and your ass.

U

username09

do you have a dog? i always put my dog in the grow room and tell them hes mean and will attack so dont open that door unless you want to die.

that's a good idea. my grow is currently in my closet in my room and when someone unknown comes over i put them in there and just shut the door and mention my dogs being hyper known to bite (which they are, won't really bite unless told to). my girlfriend, a friend, and me are the only ones that know of my grow. i keep my filter on pretty often. i also use a bit of carpet fresh to mask any smell that may be lingering but, the carbon filter has done a great job. just act normal too. people pick up on nervousness.

be careful when moving your plant and gear to and from the shed. may wanna do it when your neighbors are at work and make it look like you're just moving some boxes or something. put a trash bag or something dark over your when moving.

T

trusmoker

no worries people its all good got my girlfriend to ring up an book it for 3 weeks from now just said were going away tommorro for a fortnight haha i'l be done in 2 an half week so leaves me a couple days to clean up but im gonna have to dry at my brothers cant have that lingering

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You ever hear of U-Haul? I have gone thru this before. Rent a Uhaul and stick your grow in there. If you can park it at a friends house and you can even use flouros to keep your garden on it's light cycle.
Or if you have to park it on the street till he is gone. I would do that instead of hoping he does not find it somehow. Remember plants smell more to someone who does not smoke than someone who does. Also if you are used the smells in your house you would not notice the slight hint someone else might.

420Gator

420Gator

drama solved guys ive put it all in the shed two tents just a matter of keeping him in the house haha he never checks the shed anyways

so he searches everything else pretty well...i wouldnt wanna stay there even if i wasnt growing

but yea i just keep the majority of my op in the master so if i really had to i could move everything in there and just say my gfs in there sleeping

420Gator

420Gator

You ever hear of U-Haul? I have gone thru this before. Rent a Uhaul and stick your grow in there. If you can park it at a friends house and you can even use flouros to keep your garden on it's light cycle.
Or if you have to park it on the street till he is gone. I would do that instead of hoping he does not find it somehow. Remember plants smell more to someone who does not smoke than someone who does. Also if you are used the smells in your house you would not notice the slight hint someone else might.

great idea. what kinda power source do you use?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

great idea. what kinda power source do you use?

A hidden Extension Cord. At the place I had to do this at there was a receptical outside near where I parked. I ran the cord hidden in the bushes around the tall grass that was there.
The landloard even asked about it, I told him I had no clue who's it was. He did not see the extension cord though.
It would be best if you can park it at a different location during the time your landloard has his visit. Then give the go ahead to look at anything he want's.

How many times has your landloard been to visit and want a inspection? If it has been a few times, I would ask to re sign the contract and ask him to leave you alone or put in how many times a year he will be "Inspecting" his property.

I would also make the house clean as possible. Not cluttered at all. Make him feel like his investment is being cared for in a proper manner and not by some punks that are going to destroy it. Also make sure the grass is cut and trimmed. Most likely after he see's a nice clean house he will leave you alone forever.

T

trusmoker

it just a damage check to see if we are taking care of the house he doesnt even go in the back yard thats why its goin in the shed for a day an there visi every 12-15 month depending on how busy they are
peace

Top Bottom