landlord wants to check my property

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

How many times has your landloard been to visit and want a inspection? If it has been a few times, I would ask to re sign the contract and ask him to leave you alone or put in how many times a year he will be "Inspecting" his property.

exactly.

i own three properties, two of which i rent.

this should be fleshed out in the lease.... ask your landlord, respectfully, to flesh out the dates & the inspection process so you can plan accordingly.

B

Bobby Smith

be careful when moving your plant and gear to and from the shed. may wanna do it when your neighbors are at work and make it look like you're just moving some boxes or something. put a trash bag or something dark over your when moving.

I literally laughed out loud at the thought of someone just carrying large, uncovered plants out to their shed during the middle of the day.........always good to give people advice and not assume, but if he couldn't figure this one out by himself, there's not much hope for him :)

B

Buddy Flowers

hey man, it's your landlord,. like i said, i just need to come over and check your shed real quick

below frigid

below frigid

Hopefully you have a garage to back up the Uhaul to. It will make loading it a little less suspicious. Plants are only going to be in there a day. A simple battery operated light should be ok for this short period. What are your night time temps where you are could be a big concern.

S

SSHZ

Curious if you or your landlord pays the electric? Often, when you grow, the landlord might be noticing spikes in the electric bill. He's probably fishing for something? Pot, pets, other people living there, etc......

T

trusmoker

no i pay electric an drop the haul trruck idea already haha its taken care of now
DRAMA OVER
peace

B

Buddy Flowers

this is your landlord and i've been following the thread. get a sense of humor

T

trusmoker

i said come for a smoke already and this rental agreement needs modifying
i cant do shit wiv u poking ur nose in lol
and now ur on here wot the fck

B

Buddy Flowers

i wish i was your landlord, things would be easier. glad the drama is over. hope things are smooth from here on out

T

trusmoker

nice 1 fella i wish u was my f**king landlord id pay u in buds haha

V

vandal420

That is exactly what I do. Put my rotti in the room while he is there. works for me.

Top Bottom