Landlords unexpected visit commercial...pls help!!!

• Thread starter blazeone44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeone44

blazeone44

builing a warehouse (so cal) three rooms already finished, we negated to tell the owner/ prop manager of these changes. with a few adjustments it can be up to code without a doubt. there were zero lights in there, my guys were working on the a/c when the landlord showed up. luckily i wasnt there as the property is in my name however, he arranged a meeting with his prop manager to check out my place. we have all paperwork stating its a legal grow, however the prop manager is an absolute DICKHEAD, so we dont want to admit to anything. i removed ANYTHING that could be associated with growing besides the reflective material on the walls. Is there anything else that this could be used for? was thinking cold storage. any help would be appreciated, thanks!

psilobuds

psilobuds

why not just cover the walls with material, like sarongs or whatever? or is the reflective material covering 100% of the walls?

fractal

fractal

Why did you get involved with a property manager you knew was an asshole? That's like the first thing to take care of is make sure the people you are working with are cool with it. It's a renters market now you have options, better to take the time and find a property owner/manager who just wants the rent paid on time.

Green machine

Green machine

how big is this warehouse? could you get away with telling him its an art studio?

vangs

vangs

im guessing he didnt make out to good........ lol.. let us no how u did buddy.

springer20

springer20

urban art, spend a few hundered on a load of pictures, hang them about everywhere, mood lighting and crazy whale sounds on a stereo and call it an art project

people always think criticizing art makes them look stupid so go crazy, the crazier the better

oops just noticed this is an old thread, hope it went well pal

Top Bottom