lansing rally sept 7th

• Thread starter smokeydabear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokeydabear

MMMA along with a bunch of other top activist groups from across the state are putting together a big rally in lansing sept 7th at high noon on the capitol steps.....just watch out cause terry jones is doing a rally on the other side!

there will also be a "after party" at "the loft" a few blocks away

This rally is due to the many new bills being made up for OUR LAW!

P

PTB

Anyone that needs a ride there are bus's all over the state.. i dont think i have pm rights yet but you can email me ************ and ill send you the information on where to find a bus in your area....

We urge everyone to come to the rally.

M

MIway

hopin folks here will be attending the rally... the pendulum has been swinging back here in MI... we really could use the head count to push it back the right way.

shit, if ptb is hookin up the buses... just a single day of smokin with some cool peeps. come on out if possible.

:-)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
of course emails would be blocked.....

it was not bliocked - it was manually taken out by a moderator

twice now

which is one time too many

there are terms of use you agree to when you become a member - maybe you should have READ them

rawman

rawman

poopys banned over trying to get support?!?

*edit* poopyteabags was probably just giving the.email since he doesnt habe PM priveliges. anyone that has a question or needs help with a ride just contact me and i can follow up with poopy n get info for u guys! hope to see everyone there!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
poopy was banned for not following the term of use he agreed to when registering - pretty damn straight forward

his first post was edited and he was warned - he choose to ignore that and repost his email

the rules are here for a reason - if you dont agree to them dont use the forum - period

2DogWalker

Ok, well to get this back on track! September 7th TODAY AT THE Michigan State Capitol at Noon in lansing is an important day for the Michigan Med MJ Act, we need as many supporters as possible to get out there and show these people we can turn out in a crowd (they see that as the same as these people will show up at the polls and kick my assss outta office)... There are 8 bills in the state legislature right now that will strip our act down to bare bones and essentially extend our police state currently held in our state..... as well as show the Michigan Court of Appeals that we don't support there attempts to control of our culture or our dismal economy (I thought republicans were for less govt).

The crew will be reppin downtown today, if your coming grab an unemployed neighbor we neeeeeed thousands of warm bodies, please....

PM if anyones trying to have a farm session today...

Respect
2DogWalkER

Latest posts

Top Bottom