Lao landrace LED/Living Soil.

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

Kept 6 out of 10, here they are a few days ago:

Second what has been said about Laos. The best 'Thai' (when I've known where it came from) comes from southern laos. There are phenomenal places to see there like The Plain of Jars, Vien Vang tubing. Thai weed makes you get up and do something, has a kick you in the pants stone. Ya'll come!

Homesteader

Homesteader

The days here in Maine this time of year can be very nice. Sunny with a nice breeze but at night the temps can catch you flat footed. I have five children so it seems everything on my plate is left until that last minute especially when fire wood and finishing up projects before the snow flies is weighing on my mind.

sambapati

sambapati

Biddeford Maine catching striped bass in the Saco river with a guide my dad read about in the NYTimes, fella named Bob Boillard, finestkind like to troll artificials. We went back with 17 fish pike and stripers, fed everyone on the block at grandma's house. Saw George Bush senior fishing in Ongonquit -- he loved Flo's hot dogs. Beautiful scenery and times in Maine all golden; held tightly to my breast.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Biddeford Maine catching striped bass in the Saco river with a guide my dad read about in the NYTimes, fella named Bob Boillard, finestkind like to troll artificials. We went back with 17 fish pike and stripers, fed everyone on the block at grandma's house. Saw George Bush senior fishing in Ongonquit -- he loved Flo's hot dogs. Beautiful scenery and times in Maine all golden; held tightly to my breast.
Should have flipped george's boat

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Great to see some interest in the landrace and pure sativa varieties! I have grown the Sudanese outdoors this year and it was a real learning experience. I have a bunch of the Lao seeds as well but currently have Ace Seeds Golden Tiger taking up the space. Excited to see how your grow progresses, curious to see how your Nagaland does into the fall as well. Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom