Larry OG Before the Big Chop!!

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are the last pics im gonna take before i give my larry plants a 24~48 dark period them chop them down. they are flushed fully and REEK of lemon kushy goodness :)

Larry og before the big chop
Larry og before the big chop 2
Larry og before the big chop 3
Larry og before the big chop 4
Larry og before the big chop 5
Larry og before the big chop 6
Larry og before the big chop 7
winta

winta

great job skunk that shit frosty as hell! didya thing once again :)

K

KindSmoker

Hell yeah man,a fellow mitten grower running the Larry! I am on my first run through with this strain,how much are you vegging these out,what type of per plant yields are you getting? I also have the Purple Urkle x The White just getting started and just won a pack of the Sour OG,can't wait! Maybe we are neighbors,lets get together and medicate lol!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell ya man! I got 4 urkle whites going into budding. Looking like I have a few phenos to pick through which is dope! I veg the larry for about a month then throw it into budding. Now that I'm med legal I'm gonna veg for an extra 2 weeks or so and put into 5 gal buckets instead of 3 gal buckets. She's been putting out about 2 zips a piece but I'm hopeing for more like 3 on a longer veg and bigger buckets

true grit

true grit

Well she looks amazing bro! Can't wait for my larrys to get here. How much space does she take up with the 1month veg? As in could ya cram 5-6 in 5gal buckets under a 1k?

K

KindSmoker

Sweet bro! Patient and caregiver here myself,this new law is great! I got my Larry's in 7 gallon buckets with an 2:1 Ocean Forest to Light Warrior ratio. Running a 5 week veg time and then flowering out under 6000 watts with full CO2 setup in a sealed room. I am really hoping for at least 3.5 per plant off these bitches,I have been topping and super cropping a bunch as suggested by Swerve so hopefully she comes correct!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here is a bud i cut off about 8 days ago so i would have some larry to burn as i chopped them down :)

DSCN0958
DSCN0959
DSCN0960
DSCN0961
DSCN0962
Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice, they look awsome.:clapping

C

CAPO

Looks like a head ringer fo sho....how long did you take her?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the bud i took pics of was cutt at day 68 and im letting all the rest go to day 75 then a 48 hr dark......

D

Dubwobble

wowow!

That is the frostiest Larry i've ever seen... way better than I've ever gotten!

Let us know the dry yield off that plant when it's all done.

One question - why do you do the 24-48 darkness. Two of my buddies do that (48 hours), and they say it ripens up the plant and makes it was more frosty...? Yours already look way frosty. Aren't you afraid of any mold or anything?

S

sbkg

Very nice bro, MI patient/caregiver here, that will be running the Larry very soon. Are those run in soil?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The dark period is something illmind does and suggested that I try out so I figured I'd see how it works. They are pretty frosty but more frost can never hurt right lol. It won't mold because I have fans for air circulation. All my stuff is ran in soil all organically. Thanks for showin love fellas hope yall liked the pics :)

R

Rob1

Now thats iced out... Flex your shit is some of the sickest OG i have ever seen.. the skunk house is killin it...

M

MOROCO BLAKK

DAMN thats a nice looking plant i have a larry i been running that looks exactly like that just huge nugs everywhere it doesnt form long colas like the other og's i have,mine was from seeds from elite genetics when they where around is that cali connections you running?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
its from a breeder out west. Not from cali connection, though I would love to see some pics of some ones larry they got from cali connection to see how fire there shit is.

Top Bottom