Larry Og Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
theres some pics of my Larry Og......one of my favorites for sure!!:character0025::rauch08::anim_19:

Larry og kush
Larry og kush 2
Larry og kush 3
Larry og kush 4
Larry og kush 5
Larry og kush 6
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

how is the larry compaired to the Bubba that you are working with. It looks like the larry is mouth watering

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Congratulations, you must be one hell of a happy farmer! Looks amazing, does it taste like lemons?

R

rennie37

wats ur style of growing and how many watts did you use?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks rolln J....

sanvanalona...yeah man, its that super kushy/lemon/earthy taste that gets stuck in your mouth for forever after you smoke it....for sure got that lemon, though alot different than the lemon pledge you find in the SFV cut.

bigdawgkush...its better than the bubba in my opinion. it for sure packs more power and i favor the taste as well...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
wats ur style of growing and how many watts did you use?

i grow all organic soil. use mostly Foxfarm nuts and products though i do switch it up now and again. im runnin NextGen 1000z with the new super blue bulbs.... pretty spendy but worth every dollar u will spend bro.....and thanks for the props homie :rauch08:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
and pinesol-ness to her at all?

nice pics

not so much the pinesol in her like the SFV....this is like straight up lemons/kush..... a whole different type of flavor. I do still like the SFV for its pinesol but not favor this straight lemon/kush.....its killer tasty :sun2:

J

JeffSpicoli

the larry almost has a sort of fresh soil like smell to it IMO
I love her, but no longer have her.. Just too many damn og's too keep them all

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
JeffSpicoli i agree with you on the fresh soil smell, but thats part of what i love about it.

J

JeffSpicoli

oh yea, i def love that about her.
Forgot to mention, Some SERIOUSLY KILLER pics!!! looks sticky and stinky as fuck

L

LaoGrow

Definitely. I found Larry Og to be super finnicky, but when she was flowering I def understood the prestige surrounding her.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
heres a pic of one of my Larry OG in Veg, she hasnt been topped but does much better with her yield if topped, in about a few weeks ill take a bunch of cutts off her, maybe run a whole larry cycle, i love my larry og :)..... :smiley_joint:

Larry
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
......you can tell she can get lenghy at times but WELL worth it!..

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
that larry looks killer man...what do you think out of the larry;sfv;ogiesel;raskal og how would you rank them as far as yield/potency?

Latest posts

Top Bottom