Larry Og Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

There is no way plants would grow faster under the T-5 vs HID ...all other conditions being optimal. Plus plants veg'd under t5 get a lil shock when transfered to 1000watt hps...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
so is your larry from s1, sorry bit slow. Do you think a T5 keeps your internodes tighter then a MH or CMH, Also do you think your plants grow as fast under the t5 as they woulld under mh or cmh

my larry is an S1 from a breeder outwest, pretty well known one most def, but was re gifted to me so i dont want to throw any names around and step on feet, lol, t5s can keep your noding tighter because your growth is slowed down a bit, but gotta make sure that your plants arnt too far from the bulbs. plants most def will gveg faster under MH 400 or 600 but thats not what your gonna want if your keeping mama plants around for years and years.

There is no way plants would grow faster under the T-5 vs HID ...all other conditions being optimal. Plus plants veg'd under t5 get a lil shock when transfered to 1000watt hps...

iv found they dont shock that bad homie, im sure sometimes but i transplant from cups to two gals and let them veg a bit under t5s before they go under 1000z and i never have any problems

I have grown two 5ft monster moms under a 8 light tek 5, used to get 300 clones a time from them

agreed homie, i grow ALL my veg under T5s, never grow too fast, mamas are perfect under them, clones take perfect, dont gotta worry about leave burn, dont run too hot so they dont need to get cooled as much, dont cost as much to run, dont cost as much period.....but thats just what iv gathered over the years of HID veg and it not paying off, i just start my cutts a lil earlier than i used to when only using HID for all....

...heres some updated larry. this is at about 21 days budding or so, maybe a lil less. cutts came from a mother thats been living under t5s all veg long. the clones were all under T5s all the veg, and now under a 1000watter....

IMG00037 20100223 1430
IMG00036 20100223 1430
IMG00038 20100223 1431
IMG00039 20100223 1431
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my bad im super meded and did the math wrong, those are at day like 17 or something LOL...my bad. get this pothead a calendar hahaha....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah thats what i thought, i veg under 400 cmh myself, however i want to get a t5 for my moms and clones now as skunkmaster suggested to keep moms from growing to fast and for rooting clones, especially b/c my 400 is always way to crowded

Looks good Skunkmaster especially for 17 days, nice frost already showing

thanks man, im tryin a new nute run this time through so im hoping for the best. the frost is getting pretty nice for early on, but its still early we shall see my friend :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yea ur gurls are lookin really NICE skunk!!!

thank bro, im really tryin to dial these Larry in cuz they are my favorite smoke as of now. i am a OG fiend. end of story lol. but i got alot of new things brewing in the lab so i might be giving my larry a run for there money here soon with the Deadhead and Raskal on top of all the other shit i got poppin off and veggin LOL....gotta love pheno hunting with new strains your have never worked with :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
imo larrys the best of the og cuts.

thats what iv gathered through all the cutts of og iv worked out so far. thats why i got momo aka bigkat to keep my larry mother safe from robbers and haters LOL...beast ass kitty weighing in at about 40 LBS.....

IMG00042 20100224 1055
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like that pussy ate your larry HAHAHA that a fat fucker!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL...she doesnt like to smoke trees but loves to eat them. shes like 6 years old, and shes most def one of the biggest cats iv ever seen in my life. everyone that comes over cant stop talkin about how big she is....shes a maine coon...

southstreets

southstreets

haha... yea i got a cat thats bout 25 pnds!!!! biggest sissy of the 2 cats i have.. the other 1 beats up dogs!! and shes only like 10 pnds lol... dogs go to the other side of the street when they pass by my house..lol... yea imma cop some of these larry's though.. you convinced me skunk...lol.. awesome job so far..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ask and you shall receive, here ya are HDK. only about 3 or 4 days since my last pics but i did have a lil frosting fall last night :) its like winter time here in the skunk house, larry be owning this bitch here...but i know my deadhead and raskal and all my other cali connect and raskal gear will be killin it like this too!....at least i hope so haha....

IMG00048 20100226 0957
IMG00054 20100226 1002
IMG00052 20100226 0959
IMG00051 20100226 0959
IMG00055 20100226 1002
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice shots how she smell right now? is it real strong smell this early or more later on in flowering? Also do u foliar feed at all?

B

bicycle racer

fat animals hilarious and cool obese people not so much lol. yeah i have grown quite a few cuts of og and many clone only in general the real larry is about as good as it gets for ogs right now imo.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
shes smells super dank right now, my last cycle she didnt start to smell strong till like the 5th week, these girl at almost 4 weeks have been reeking since week two....here are some pics taken with a real camera, not my phone lol...

DSCN0482
DSCN0483
DSCN0484
DSCN0485
DSCN0486
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
fat animals hilarious and cool obese people not so much lol. yeah i have grown quite a few cuts of og and many clone only in general the real larry is about as good as it gets for ogs right now imo.

i most def agree with all that u said :) love fat animals, not so funny when people are big though...and larry is most def my favorite og iv done...

M

mrdizzle

he skunk do you have any shots of the whole plant, I want to see what kinda structure it has

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
he skunk do you have any shots of the whole plant, I want to see what kinda structure it has

yeah bro, ill get some up tomorrow for ya to check out. got a ton of shit going on lately but ill get some up :)

Top Bottom