Larry OG vs. Tahoe OG in Dual Monster Plant System

• Thread starter lordjin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NewBudz

I don't think there are as many people here as at our other place, but this zoom photo feature is great.
Definitely not as many... Youre thread in the other community can grow a page or two a day even if you don't post in it... haha.

Flowamasta, I used to lurk you on the other community too but now that I'm active at this new community, I thought I'd let you know that your plant looks bomb. Your outdoor girls are lovely as well. (:

And Jin, since you posted a picture of yours, I thought I'd let you know that you inspired me to purchase a bubbler of my own. For a while all I had was a percolating bong and a normal glass pipe and you made me realize that I needed some middle ground. If I don't feel like smoking the bong now I hit the bubbler, and my pipe has essentially become my portable piece (although I don't take it many places). It's way easier going from bong to bubbler than it is going from bong to dry pipe... I honestly never cared for bubblers, other than the intense percolating scientific ones, until I saw yours.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm a big sherbler fan, especially scientific.

outwest

lordjin

lordjin

hell yeah man evverythang looking lovely in theyre and that chik u took a flik of loooks like the last girl i banged hahahaha jk man,n yo i lovve me some honeys with a banging body like that keep up the A+ work playa ill b posted watching these OGgirlz blozzom in to dime pieces
Whoa, thanks.

lordjin

lordjin

Definitely not as many... Youre thread in the other community can grow a page or two a day even if you don't post in it... haha.

Flowamasta, I used to lurk you on the other community too but now that I'm active at this new community, I thought I'd let you know that your plant looks bomb. Your outdoor girls are lovely as well. :)

And Jin, since you posted a picture of yours, I thought I'd let you know that you inspired me to purchase a bubbler of my own. For a while all I had was a percolating bong and a normal glass pipe and you made me realize that I needed some middle ground. If I don't feel like smoking the bong now I hit the bubbler, and my pipe has essentially become my portable piece (although I don't take it many places). It's way easier going from bong to bubbler than it is going from bong to dry pipe... I honestly never cared for bubblers, other than the intense percolating scientific ones, until I saw yours.
Thanks, bud. I'm really crazy about smoking my shit through some kind of water, but I've recently discovered clear wraps... Bomb doobies, yo.

lordjin

lordjin

Yo Jin, why you holding tiffany back man??? i haven't had my tiffany fix in a few days lol
I think I'll hold off showing Tiff here until I've shot her myself. Still trying to be on my best behavior in a new place. Lol.

lordjin

lordjin

Keeping things going. Thickening up fast and hard. We'll get to the present update yet.
DSCN0155
DSCN0171
DSCN0178

lordjin

lordjin

Hey, you still paying attention? I'll start writing more commentary once I'm current.
DSCN0296
DSCN0308
DSCN0311
DSCN0316
DSCN0330
DSCN0334

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I likes the Day 23 girl better....lol
Nice flowers though!:cool:
Is that the same woman in those two pics? I'm in the wrong business, when I was a lil kid I always dreamed of being a playboy photographer, now that is a job I'd never get tired of!!

lordjin

lordjin

beautiful....grow...

Thanks.

I likes the Day 23 girl better....lol
Nice flowers though!:cool:
Is that the same woman in those two pics? I'm in the wrong business, when I was a lil kid I always dreamed of being a playboy photographer, now that is a job I'd never get tired of!!

No, day 23 girl and day 32 girl are not the same woman. There's more of day 23 girl, don't worry.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Good stuff jin, keep it coming;)
I noticed I can zoom on your plants but not the other ladies? lol leave it to me to ask that:D
It's nice to have you around, I can tell you put a lot of care into your ladies and give them the attention they deserve. But on that last pic you almost have some slight nute burn starting up, what E.C. do you feed em at?
Also hope you don't mind, I'm throwing in a pic of a girl, I'm completely amateur and this was with a 4MP camera back in the day but gotta love the natural beauty!
IMG 2226

Hey lordjin, if you want, feel free to say and I'll remove this pic as I don't wanna detract from your thread but thought you might like this...

flowamasta

flowamasta

lol, me and jin' love our nute burn :) it's all about finding the limit, beautiful work jin' keepem coming.

I know you want my camera. You know it's also an investment ;)

lordjin

lordjin

Good stuff jin, keep it coming;)
I noticed I can zoom on your plants but not the other ladies? lol leave it to me to ask that:D
It's nice to have you around, I can tell you put a lot of care into your ladies and give them the attention they deserve. But on that last pic you almost have some slight nute burn starting up, what E.C. do you feed em at?
Also hope you don't mind, I'm throwing in a pic of a girl, I'm completely amateur and this was with a 4MP camera back in the day but gotta love the natural beauty!
View attachment 203156
Hey lordjin, if you want, feel free to say and I'll remove this pic as I don't wanna detract from your thread but thought you might like this...
Love the picture. Love the ass.
Ur giving me a neck crank with that pic, lordjin they`re getting wither, do not overfeed them, watch the leaf fingers, when they burn give plain water for a day or two
It's burn you're seeing from peak week. I do it on purpose to maximize size / yield. But they're on low nute now! Promise!

lordjin

lordjin

lol, me and jin' love our nute burn :) it's all about finding the limit, beautiful work jin' keepem coming.

I know you want my camera. You know it's also an investment ;)
I want your camera. Yeah, do you think they'll accept a couple of 'nute-burn heretics' like us?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol, it's all good on the nute burn, I enjoy a bit myself.
But it does seem like that is a bit early on the nute burn, sometimes ime I find bigger buds when I feed a tad less, but that's varietal dependent more so, OG can eat some nutes, she metabolizes like an olympic athlete!

lordjin

lordjin

lol, it's all good on the nute burn, I enjoy a bit myself.
But it does seem like that is a bit early on the nute burn, sometimes ime I find bigger buds when I feed a tad less, but that's varietal dependent more so, OG can eat some nutes, she metabolizes like an olympic athlete!
Gosh, I so do love the sensible input of experienced growers. I hear you. And my high-nute habit pains me sometimes as well... Lol! Yeah, the timing of the edge burn is perhaps a little different than it is with other strains, but the overload phase is over and they are now riding on low, low nute. The damage you see is actually the aftermath.

Top Bottom