nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Congrats on a great looking harvest Jin! :D

Looking forward to your smoke report!

-Meeks

Colorado BeanBank

Colorado BeanBank

very nice grow bud. sorry i missed the show. but it seems like i was in time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. keep it up. i'd love to know which plant yielded better for ya...

N

NewBudz

very nice grow bud. sorry i missed the show. but it seems like i was in time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. keep it up. i'd love to know which plant yielded better for ya...
I'm just gonna guess the Tahoe because it was more mature and (at least from what it looks like to me) more bushy than the larry. My vote is in! lol

flowamasta

flowamasta

bravo Jin!....cant wait to hear your numbers!! they chunked up nice this grow for sure!! i think that larry is going to surprise you! tahoe is obviously knock you on your ass weed, i envy you, you grew them as good as could be

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Whoa! Looking very good! Have you noticed any major differences between the two? Anxious to hear final numbers too, I am looking at a tote right now and thinking to myself that it may just be a real fun thing to try.

lordjin

lordjin

Lookin' forward to some galleys! Now this here is the REALLY important part of this thread! LOL

Correct. The main attraction is yet to come. Big weekend for me. Taking tomorrow off from work to prep.

bravo Jin!....cant wait to hear your numbers!! they chunked up nice this grow for sure!! i think that larry is going to surprise you! tahoe is obviously knock you on your ass weed, i envy you, you grew them as good as could be

Thanks much. They're almost dry!

Whoa! Looking very good! Have you noticed any major differences between the two? Anxious to hear final numbers too, I am looking at a tote right now and thinking to myself that it may just be a real fun thing to try.

I haven't sampled any yet, but will report soon!

lordjin

lordjin

(BTW next to no makeup here. And I left her moles in this time just to prove a point.)
TiffanyC

Well damn, pot-smokers, I don't know what to say about Tiffany other than she is a real life angel. Her demeanor was warm but professional. Just as I thought, a smart young lady with a good head on her shoulders... ahem.

Anyway, shooting with her was a dream... except for all the sweating I did. Why can't I ever stay dry on a shoot? Well whatever. I'm really happy with the shots I got, and Tiff (I can refer to her as that now) seems to be pretty pleased with a couple of samples I sent her.

There's tons more photos, and I obviously, can't show the good ones here, but you'll know where to find them soon enough. And I think I'll post a non-nude teaser like this every now and again to keep you interested. In what? Starts with a B, ends with a G and has a LO in the middle.

Oh, I'm also gonna to an OG bagseed grow next.

DieselBoy

DieselBoy

Wow, what a natural beauty. Thanks for sharing.

Where is this cryptic B-L-O-G you speak of? You sure know how to keep an audience at the edge of their seats... ;)

Top Bottom