Larry OG

• Thread starter sirsmokealot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sirsmokealot

Heres a pic my Larry that's in week 6. My first time growing Og and so far she has been a dream. Not finiky at all. Only bad thing I could say is that the braches are very thin but that just means you need to give em some support and just watch how big the nugs will get even on the lower internodes.:rasta: Trimming will aslso be a cake walk, just cut off the fan leaves and thats almost it. What more can you ask for in a strain?

This was the only good pic I could get but i will take more shots later, some without the HPS on.

Larry og week 6

J

jdubz206

nice job sirsmokealot...i'm going to be running this cut soon, can't wait to give her a try..that nug looks solid bro

Z

Zen

Nice work..

Beautiful bud...

Mind if I ask... did you grow this from seed or were you
gifted a cut?

I ask because I got some in seed form and I am curious
if they are from the same source.

Mine are 2 weeks into flower, so I can't really comment
on the buds but I can say I just love how it grows
and I have a good feeling the end product will be the
bomb.

My only complaint would be there was quite a bit of
stretch... didn't expect that.

S

sirsmokealot

Beautiful bud...

Mind if I ask... did you grow this from seed or were you
gifted a cut?

I ask because I got some in seed form and I am curious
if they are from the same source.

Mine are 2 weeks into flower, so I can't really comment
on the buds but I can say I just love how it grows
and I have a good feeling the end product will be the
bomb.

My only complaint would be there was quite a bit of
stretch... didn't expect that.

This was a clone that I picked up at one of the Cali Dispensary's. I ended up getting 3 Larry Ogs at the club, but one was mislabeled and the another was just a week ass runt, and the one pictured is my pride and joy. At least one of the three was the real deal OG. I haven't heard of any Larry Og seeds, but I'm sure someone could have made some. There is the Lemon Larry that Elite made but I'm not sure how close these compare. I really wanna let her go to 70 days but do to mites I'm probably going to harvest early. I've been battling the bastards for the last month or so but now its almost too late in flower for any effective treatment that I know of. Do the mites stay on the leaves even after the plant has been cut, or do they take off?

J

jdubz206

they stay on and can make some nasty webs in the buds...i've never had them but have heard the horror stories...how bad are the mites? i've heard hot shot pest strips working sometimes...the active ingredient breaks down in water...not ideal i know but still might save ya..all you would have to do is spray down really good then shake off the water and kick up the fan a little higher to lessen the chance of mold or mildew...again i haven't tried this, never had mites...hopefully someone else will step in and offer a solution

S

sirsmokealot

luckily the Larry OG doesn't have a real bad mite infestation. Its more on some of my other plants. My CD91 has them pretty bad and so does my ECSD and Chemdog #4. No webs on the buds, but its only a matter of time. I thought about using the No pest strips. Might be my only hope, and a little Diclorvos never hurt anybody...

S

sirshamus

Man, sorry to hear bout the mites. Hopefully your plan takes care of them.

S

Swerve

pyrithinn fggers u can use them up to 2 weeks from harvest.. i battle them bitches as well . and man they went to town on my current grow due to the 80 degree weather we ahd a month ago.. but i fog them and they die then i fog them and kill the rest... keep ur moms clean with organicide or avid... use them only in veg not in flower

B

bicycle racer

larry og is a wonderfull strain my favorite the other og cuts i have tried suck by comparison. so easy to trim dense buds potent smell and taste are great and it finishes relatively quickly compared to other og phenos.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
ya gotta love her!!!! i'm just about two weeks from harvest with mine......by looks alone she has won my heart hehehehehehehehe

danks brotha swerve,
bf

S

suspect4life

Damn how do i get this kinda kush in Canada i have to settle for the violator and kings kush and shit like that i want some real og crosses some 1 please enlighten me

fractaLz

fractaLz

Damn how do i get this kinda kush in Canada i have to settle for the violator and kings kush and shit like that i want some real og crosses some 1 please enlighten me

Get some Cali Connection seeds, there are some SFV OG seeds listed right now

S

Swerve

we have sfv og kush f4 seeds on sale right now. and in about 3-4 days there will be an ass load of og kush bx2 seed packs and a bunch of pre98 bubba s1 seed packs on sale. .so you want real og we go it for sure in seed form...

S

sirsmokealot

larry og is a wonderfull strain my favorite the other og cuts i have tried suck by comparison. so easy to trim dense buds potent smell and taste are great and it finishes relatively quickly compared to other og phenos.

when you say it finishes quickly, how many days exactly have you harvested her at? I know most say to let OG go to 70 days but would it be way to early to cut down at 8 weeks. The trichs all looked to be half clear and half milky right now. So if I cut her down in a week do you think that would be okay? I know it's not ideal, but with the mites situation I don't wanna risk leaving them in there for 3 more weeks and just HOPE the mites don't ruin everything.

S

Swerve

you would be suprised what mites can and wont do.. but yeah another week is fine..shit will still be bomb...

S

Swerve

mm larry is dank.. pulling seeds from some of the buds as we speak.. hahahaah

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I'd like to run your LL next to Elites cut I'm running to compare the 2 Swerve , seems like a good way to see which one is best

Latest posts

Top Bottom