Larry OG

• Thread starter sirsmokealot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swerve

hahahaha bro i would love that as i know mine is gonna knock the socks off that crap..

S

sirsmokealot

Heres a few more shots of Larry, she is still alive!
Larry OG week 8

Larry OG wwek 8 2

Larry week 7 2

Larry week 7 3

Thankfully the weed gods have kept the mites to a minimum on Larry and seems as though she will at least make it a full 8 weeks and maybe 9. I am keeping a very close eye on this gal. Even though I plucked of 90% of the fan leaves, cause of the mites, she is still growing and has stared to foxtail and really swell up in the calyx's. Very Nice!

P

Pistil Pete

luckily the Larry OG doesn't have a real bad mite infestation. Its more on some of my other plants. My CD91 has them pretty bad and so does my ECSD and Chemdog #4. No webs on the buds, but its only a matter of time. I thought about using the No pest strips. Might be my only hope, and a little Diclorvos never hurt anybody...

Mites love my ECSDs, too bro. For the most part they ignore everything else in my garden and go flipping nuts on my ECSD girls. I just started using SMC in veg to keep em in check. Seems to be working pretty well.

Great looking Larry, bro. Good luck with the bugs.

S

sirsmokealot

Well Larry got the chop today as did my Chemdog #4, ECSD, Black Domina, and some Cherry AK. I didn't write the exact date that I started flower but it was around the 1st of Jan. so most got a good 9 weeks of flower. Will take some dry nug shots when there ready.

My Tahoe and H/A OG's are in week 5 and are finally kickin into gear. Look to be some dankity dank OG for sure. The H/A def seems to be the high yielder of the bunch.

S

Swerve

the ha yeilds insane.. of top quality og... the larry is dank isnt it.. hahahaha the larry line and the tahoe line and the ha line will be ready shortly...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey what's happenin swerve, How do you like the larry compared to the tahoe? Is it that same lemon fuel scent and taste as the tahoe?

S

Swerve

oh yeah lemon fuel pinesol funk.. shit is bombdigity imvho... but i love me some og...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Yeah bro I love my tahoe og too... It's gonna be in the stable a very long time, I would be heart broken If I were to lose it.

S

sirsmokealot

Yeah Larry is dank, no question about it. I'm smoking some of the small bottom nugs that I cut off about a week and a half ago and it hasn't been in the jar for more than 12hrs and already reeks of some bomb funky OG, I love it! Hey swerve or anyone who knows, how's the Private Reserve OG? I have one that's in veg and is finally big enough to take some cuts from. Don't know if I should keep her as a mom or just take cuts and flower her out. Leaf structure on her looks differen't than the Larry, tahoe, and h/a. I will go take a pic later for all to see. You can never have too much OG....:cool0041:

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Yeah I'd like to run your LL next to Elites cut I'm running to compare the 2 Swerve , seems like a good way to see which one is best

hahahaha bro i would love that as i know mine is gonna knock the socks off that crap..

Dont b so sure about that.

ive ran elite larry bx1 and kryptonite og bx1 side by side twice indoor and outdoor and the krypto og bx1 is about to get the boot compared to the larry bx1. the larry bx1 is is crushing the og bx1 so no hahahaha's in my book.:rasta: and thats the real.

S

sirsmokealot

ive ran elite larry bx1 and kryptonite og bx1 side by side twice indoor and outdoor and the krypto og bx1 is about to get the boot compared to the larry bx1. the larry bx1 is is crushing the og bx1 so no hahahaha's in my book.:rasta: and thats the real.

Have you done a side by side grow with the actual Larry OG clone, not seeds, to the Larry Bx1? That would be the way to tell which is better. Most people that rank the OG's in order put the Larry over the SFV. I personally have yet to grow the Sfv so I can't say...

S

Swerve

bro i stand behind everything i say and do.. im more than confident my larry will knock the socks off that line... would be more than happy to see some actual side by sides...

N

Nuglover

Yo Swerve, if you could only choose one strain out of all your gear, what would it be?Asking cause I've never grown your gear and I want to, but my rooms are nearly full...got a little room left though.

S

Swerve

i personally would grow Chemdog D and og. if i threw some socal amster or bubba in there i would be set for life.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Have you done a side by side grow with the actual Larry OG clone, not seeds, to the Larry Bx1? That would be the way to tell which is better. Most people that rank the OG's in order put the Larry over the SFV. I personally have yet to grow the Sfv so I can't say...

after growing the larry bx1 i dont need the original larry cut. i have the poison og, sfv og, krypto og1, larrybx1. i lost the diablo og and got rid of abusive og. i have grown the sfv og and krypto og twice in/out the larry bx1 is better hands down. ive smoked the original larry many times and i like the larry bx1 better now.

bro i stand behind everything i say and do.. im more than confident my larry will knock the socks off that line... would be more than happy to see some actual side by sides...

hey swerve nothing but love for the cali connect. but elites larry bx1 is the real deal. so much the real deal that i would drop just about everything for it. when your larry comes out ill def. grab it to compare.
but his larry aint no joke. so i doubt very very seriously if it knocks the socks off his larry. actually i dont see how weed can get any better. after growing it for the 2nd time i cant name anything that is better. so i have to strongly disagree with u until i see for myself. i dont like to get off into all this talk/marketing on threads, i dont even believe 10% of the stuff people write. BUDS speak louder then words.:afroweed:

i personally would grow Chemdog D and og. if i threw some socal amster or bubba in there i would be set for life.

i would agree
larry og sfv og
so cal master kush
bubba--with these u pretty much dont need anything else

Chemdog-it has grown on me i like it more now. but it is some hermie shit.

but to be set for life
i would have to add la pure, shoreline, bcbd da purp, durban poison and purple pacino.

S

Swerve

i agree with let the gear do the talking and as you see i let me gear do the talking so not a prob... i jive what you say and respect what ya do. so trust me when i say you will get to run them side by side to compare...and trust me when i say im more than confident im whats gonna happen.

M

MOROCO BLAKK

Candyman why did you get rid of the abusive? Im running abusive and its the best strain in my garden by far,but i justed copped some of Swerves sfv og and i got some lemon larrys from elite also is it that the abusive just doesn't stack up compared to the others Swerve i would love your imput on this also if you have any experience with the abusive cut. THanks.

S

Swerve

abusive imvho is not og.. there is no lemon pledge pinesol or fuel its more hashy than anything else. looks great dont get me wrong yeilds well. but aint og....

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
i agree with let the gear do the talking and as you see i let me gear do the talking so not a prob... i jive what you say and respect what ya do. so trust me when i say you will get to run them side by side to compare...and trust me when i say im more than confident im whats gonna happen.

hey bro like i said nothing but love swerve. i will continue to buy everything u drop. cant wait for the larry release. i hope your larry makes me eat my words bro.:rasta:

Candyman why did you get rid of the abusive? Im running abusive and its the best strain in my garden by far,but i justed copped some of Swerves sfv og and i got some lemon larrys from elite also is it that the abusive just doesn't stack up compared to the others Swerve i would love your imput on this also if you have any experience with the abusive cut. THanks.

abusive is powerful it has put me to sleep a few times. but the taste is boring and i agree with swerve its not og to me no lemon at all. im just getting to the point where i have too many strains and i have to drop some. i can only keep the best now, and abusive is no where near the best to me.

Top Bottom