LarryOG, Chem4OG, Ukhem, and Sour Kush

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Popped some of these the other day. Figured id journal it for a change. All but one of the Chem4OG have came up so we're in biz. 5 larrys, 2 chems, 5 Ukhems, 2 sour kush fems from R.P.

Veg: 400sodium/400halide in 4'x4'
Bloom: 4000hps in 10x10

H&G nutes w/ Bloom essentials

Roots Organic organic medium

Pix to follow. nugga nugga

Cptn

Cptn

subbed.
looking forward to seeing the comparison between these strains.
sounds like a nice setup

T

thomas 11111

Sounds like your well on your way. Hope you great luck!! I can't wait to see some pics!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Adding 5 Jedi Kush to the lineup. Soaking as we speak

dlovejah

dlovejah

Adding 5 Jedi Kush to the lineup. Soaking as we speak

NICE.. Im in.. May I ask where you got the Jedi??.. Im in Northern Colorado...but Ill drive for the Jedi.... LUKE!:) should be a good One... I have Larry and Tahoe going and I was going to pop a few Chemdog #4's but I want to find and run the Jedi now..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Rocky Mt Organic Meds has the CC beans. They are in Golden. Call them up and theyll bring in what you need. Not sure if i got the last pack of Jedis but give them a call and have them put in an order for you. I think they told me they are about a month or so from bringing more in. They had a few other nice CC strains to choose from.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
2 Jedi have cracked in less than 12 hours. The remaining should be cracking today. A light scuff really speeds up the process ive come to learn. Ill post some pics of the lil girls tonight.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh and 1 larry, 1 Chemdog #4, and 1 ukhem never chucked their shells so we'll have 4 larrys, 1 chem, 4 ukhem, 2 sour and then whatever jedis crack.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Final lineup:
1 Chem4OG
2 RP Sour Kush Fems
5 Ukhem
5 LarryOG
5 Jedi Kush

Just put them under the 400 halide

Searching for a few keeper phenos out of all this

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sickk cannarado I'm subbed for this one u got some future stars in action I hope u find some tru fire!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Lil gals are looking nice so far. Very light nute regimine. Larrys seem to be a bit ahead of others. They are on the left and lower end. Sour kush on the right, one is hardy the other is a runt. Ukhem are a little behind on the upper end. And the Jedis in the middle are a week behind but looking very nice!

Grow2
M

m1rage

Things look good-you have plans to put a screen over them in flower or just training to get more branching? Interested in trying out the roots organic medium myself-do you have to feed every other day or have the plants had sufficient nutrients provided by the soil and you have just had to water...? Are you following someone else's feeding calender or doing your own thing?

Colorado is beauuutiful, can't wait to head back out there over labor day..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I usually just train them out and grow trees. I feed them a light H&G SoilA/B with roots excel and some cal mag. Then later in bloom ill mix in some ag organics ultra, phat, ooze, and final. Just alternate from watering with nutes and then plain water. They dont need much in that medium. I start out at a low ppm and gradually raise it up until i flush. I usually like running big buckets in growstones and hydroton with a recirculating top drip but im digging the organic nugs lately! Not yielding as much but the taste is there!

CO is def a nice place to be!!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Got the gals into 1 gallon pots and threw some LST down on them. Little water with some roots excel and ag organics pre will hold them down while they get used to the new digs

M

m1rage

nice-how long do you plan to veg? Going to transfer up into bigger pots before flower or just go with the one gals?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
nice-how long do you plan to veg? Going to transfer up into bigger pots before flower or just go with the one gals?

I'll veg them for another 4 weeks in the 1 gallon. Then ill put them into 3 gallon pots and veg for another week. Next i take cuts of each and then put into bloom. I usually run 3 gallon pots on my initial run of a new strain. Find my keepers, and then blow them out in 18 gallon rubbermaids next run. Growing trees son!

Top Bottom