LarryOG, Chem4OG, Ukhem, and Sour Kush

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Here they are in the 1gal pots. They have all been tied down to the side. The first part of their LST.
1 Larry and 1 Sour Kush are still in cups. They are runts but ill work them through.
Girls in the upper left are cuts from my working stock that i just rooted out and planted. I am blooming the mothers now.

Grow3
O

OZUT

Subbed for this one to check out the Jedi's. I popped 10 of them on 4-21, and only 1 was a dud. Got them going in 1 gallons too.

dlovejah

dlovejah

I shoulda LST'd mine...Yours look real good.., and Ill mine are running a little tall. Looking Nice

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I shoulda LST'd mine...Yours look real good.., and Ill mine are running a little tall. Looking Nice

I figured with all the OG in that box they might want to reach a bit. Thats why i tied them down. They are almost ready for another bend.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Really sickk line up bro lookin nice rock it out!

Thanks mang. Here they are at 4 weeks or so. Just tugged them over a bit more for the LST action. Larrys are in the lead with the Jedis catching up even though they are a week behind from cracking. Def starting to see some good branch formation coming out with the LST.

Grow 4
N

NaturalyGreen

Everything looks really solid! How long do you usually like to veg for to grow trees?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything looks really solid! How long do you usually like to veg for to grow trees?

I'll run them for 10-12 weeks in veg. They'll get put into bigger pots and then vegged under the big hps lamps for a few weeks before flipping also.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Thingsd are looking good so far. Turned on the 400w hps. That will bump it up to 800watts in veg. They should start to really take off now. Bent and tied them down again. Included a pic or two of how the branching is starting out strong. They are getting a nice 3 hour sulphur burn tonight for a preventative.

Grow 5
Grow 7
Grow 8
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Burn went well. No stress on the plants from what i see. Watered them with a good mix of H&G Soil A/B, Calmag, Root Excelerator, and some Ag Organics Pre. Mixed it up to about 550ppm. They ought to pop with the good mix of food. LarryOG and the Jedis are the largest(hardiest). The Chem4OG and the Sour Kush are next. The Ukhem seem to be a bit smaller than the others so far. We'll see what they do in the next few days with the nutes

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Girls are looking good. Gave them another bend as they are really growing with the nutes. Pic 1 is the whole lot. Pic 2 is the larry which is branching like crazy. Pic3 is the Ukhem which is just now to show some branching. And pic4 will be the Jedi Kush stem which is fattening up and all gnarly twisted!

Grow9
Larry1
Ukhem1
Jedi1
650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Looks solid

That looks like a solid way to grow some kush. Those lower shoots look like

there growing real nice, Is that strictly from the LTS or do you only see that

result when using specific nutrients too? My purple OG stretched and I wish i

had super cropped or used LTS from the beginning. Sorry if you dont like

people posting pictures on your threads, let me know and ill edit it off. Im still

new to the farm figuring out the status quo. Keep us updated cant wait to see

the rest. Good luck.

Purpleog
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Going to transplant into 3g pots and move them under a 1000hps in the next week or so. Ill let them get used to their new digs for a couple weeks, take cuts, and then flip them. Typically i run trees in huge pots but im doing a pheno search before hand in smaller pots.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Girls are looking good with great growth. Hit them with a nice mix of H&G SoilA/B, Calmag, roots excel, bloom pre, and a tad of drip clean. Hit it at about 600ppm. Will be repotting and moving under more watts in the next few days. Will start supplementing co2 as well to promote even more branching and get them fat early into bloom.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Put them under the 1000hps today. Will let them get used to their digs and then put them in bigger pots in a few days. LST is bushin them up nicely.

Grow10
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Been a while so i figured i throw up some pics. Girls are doing good and i have a couple of each that came put girlies.
1 - Ukhem
2 - Larry(lst'd)
3 - Jedi(lst'd)

They were just watered so they have a little droop going on. Had some pH issues so they took a while longer to get where they are now. Gave them a good 6.2 flush and they are coming to nicely. They went into 12/12 three days ago.

Ukhem2
Larry3
Jedi2
Top Bottom