last clones did horrible :( do-over...

• Thread starter connoisseurde420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

anti wilt by itself will not fry anything.. its just basicly a type of thing like glueish stuff to keep the moisture in the leaves.. allowing ur plants to stay nice green.. I use 1-3 24inch floro tubes.. for cloning in domes.. usually get clones to root within 14 days the latest in summer.. and up to 21 days in winter depending on if I use a seed heat mat or not. but honestly iunno cloning just takes practice.. I usualy let my clones sit in a cup of water for 2 days in anti wilt . then I recut at 45 degree angle and put in peat pellets or whatever im using at the time.. I don't use big lights to clone because ive found too much light doesn't allow the plants to root as fast ..

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I start with RO water
1 ml/gal superthrive
2 ml/gal H2O2
ph to 5.8 with protekt
change out solution in bottom of tray every 3 days
I usually get 100% success.
I use root riot plugs under domes with a heat mat set to 78 degrees.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

my problem was a bad batch of clonex. it got hot during the move without me realizing at the time. bought new clonex and they started rooting so new clones are doing good! still not the awesome success rate I had before but I'm still at it.
my aerocloner has not rooted anything yet but I probabaly need to clean it been running for several weeks and I can feel a slime on the neoprene. there are a couple clones with the stubby starting on the stem but no roots. I must add that I forgot to plug it in after messing with it, overnight atleast 8 hours lol. they were all limp but I plugged it in and they all came back lol. so I'm gonna take fresh cuts after I clean and see how they do..

how I take clones for the cubes:

cut clone off mother plant and soak in ro water for 24 hours

soak cubes in clonex and excelurator overnight

make final cut under water w fresh scalpel..

no spraying, just set on heat mat and walk away with vents half open on top of dome.

Top Bottom