last site i was a member of was dank den years ago.

• Thread starter T.Pshine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T.Pshine

T.Pshine

not new to growing, took a break to make seeds of the human type. now back to my other life long love!i have some beans from back then that were testers and crosses and such from someone on the den years ago .figured i would give these a go and journal it on here.not mush of a computer guy since most of my life has been underground and sometimes to trippy to relate.look forward to sharing in this journey with some beans from a guy that i know almost nothing about and hopeing for some sire but for sure gunna have some fun.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

not new to growing, took a break to make seeds of the human type. now back to my other life long love!i have some beans from back then that were testers and crosses and such from someone on the den years ago .figured i would give these a go and journal it on here.not mush of a computer guy since most of my life has been underground and sometimes to trippy to relate.look forward to sharing in this journey with some beans from a guy that i know almost nothing about and hopeing for some sire but for sure gunna have some fun.
well jump on in and get you some,watched the den for about 3 yrs myself ,till res closed it down,great place here have fun and holler if you need anything

T.Pshine

T.Pshine

thank you both..just getting back into full tilt mode these days..working on some old stuff from testers i was shared and hoping that i can find the good good .i lost most of my bean stash in the years that followed from the den till now, but im hoping that once i can get back into the swing of things on the net and start some new grow journals that i can get back into spreading the love and genetics, have tested in the past for breeders and private chuckers and am eager to in the future when the time is right!alot of things have changed but the plant life is still the same it seems!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thank you both..just getting back into full tilt mode these days..working on some old stuff from testers i was shared and hoping that i can find the good good .i lost most of my bean stash in the years that followed from the den till now, but im hoping that once i can get back into the swing of things on the net and start some new grow journals that i can get back into spreading the love and genetics, have tested in the past for breeders and private chuckers and am eager to in the future when the time is right!alot of things have changed but the plant life is still the same it seems!
what was your name at the den ,i dont recognize,mine is the same as there

newh

newh

I was on The DankDen also.Barnagoat started this here for us Ive been trying to keep it alive lol https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/dankden-support-group-cgo-collaborated-growop.91360/

newh

newh

whats these beans you speak of?got any names of strains?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey oldy,how you doin?You gettin around ok?
slow and easy bro,damn women keeps me laughing ,she cant hit me and with these busted ribs all she got do is make me laugh hahahah,got all the radiator hoses out,stiches and im having problem getting blood pressure meds right ,but ya doing ok bro thanks for asking

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im still researching but at the moment im working with some wild purp which from what im finiding is gsc forum cut x d. j. flash. which was girls gone wild variation.
sounds good scar um up and drop in some soil or water which ever way you roll

newh

newh

slow and easy bro,damn women keeps me laughing ,she cant hit me and with these busted ribs all she got do is make me laugh hahahah,got all the radiator hoses out,stiches and im having problem getting blood pressure meds right ,but ya doing ok bro thanks for asking
nice,Im glad your feeling better.Laughter is the best medicine lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

any one heard of iron lung genetics? i have something from them or two
oh closet farmer,hadnt seen him in a while ,last i heard was about 1 1/2 years ago he autioned off all his beans ,was in a pinch ,good dude and hell of a breeder,honest as all hell

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nice,Im glad your feeling better.Laughter is the best medicine lol
she killing me bro,they sawed the bones down middle and bruised the side ribs opening me up,with all that guess what ,my biggest complaint in hospital was from old injuries ,back and neck stoved up on a bed broke me down bro,one thing for sure i can pass a piss test,they filtered all my blood when they stopped my heart and had me on life suport,so now i got all 8cyl working and oil changed hahahah

newh

newh

she killing me bro,they sawed the bones down middle and bruised the side ribs opening me up,with all that guess what ,my biggest complaint in hospital was from old injuries ,back and neck stoved up on a bed broke me down bro,one thing for sure i can pass a piss test,they filtered all my blood when they stopped my heart and had me on life suport,so now i got all 8cyl working and oil changed hahahah
fuck guy lol I think I need an overhaul too lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah,I remember them.I never scored any beans though
he was having problems about a year before the den closed down ,came over here a few times and like i said hadnt seen him in a while,not sure but think reno still has some his crosses,not sure ,i cant remember he bought his seed bank but they were here too

T.Pshine

T.Pshine

oh closet farmer,hadnt seen him in a while ,last i heard was about 1 1/2 years ago he autioned off all his beans ,was in a pinch ,good dude and hell of a breeder,honest as all hell
yeah was always a good dude..i got a couple of his beans as testers and such..hoping for some secret fire

Top Bottom