Last week on veg or should I go another week

• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Looking good my brother! Yes you wont regret a full canopy as full canopies give bigger harvest. Thank you for sharing your grow. I hope you have a bumper harvest!
Ty for advice reef. Got some new growth in last 2 days so next week or 2 shud fill the canopy. Ty again

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

And ty G for advice sooty G didn't know I had 2 ty u 1st..hsppy growing peeps. N ty again G n reef lol

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Little update a week on and thanks to advice off Gnick aqua reef. I would of surely made a rookie mistake n flowered to early a week on from that advice n some nice growth starting to fill the net out now so ty again fellow growers

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok nice, i see your about 6 weeks from seed, in theory you should veg at least 2 months before switching as she is usually mature enough than. now it’s up to you, can your space handle another two weeks?, once switched they could double in height and width, so think about that..

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

ok nice, i see your about 6 weeks from seed, in theory you should veg at least 2 months before switching as she is usually mature enough than. now it’s up to you, can your space handle another two weeks?, once switched they could double in height and width, so think about that..
It's a small tent and ya about that. 7 weeks there quite wide now but with a little bending and cropping I shud be good G. My only worry is if I veg to long I won't have space.. So will do another week n see what's what. Ty again m8.. Your advice really helps as iam only on my 2nd grow

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya i think your good, plants look healthy! as long as you got say 2 ft of room to raise the lights as they grow/stretch..
your canopy should end up pretty full/filled in, you may need to raise your netting or add another or not..

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I can raise and ya think iv got about 2 n half foot from top of lights I raised them last nyt.. N1 G.. Happy growing m8.. N ty again

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Really going now filling spaces now flicked to flower yesterday which was the 17th. So enjoy this little hobby.. Ty again guys for all the imput

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Really growing now so glad I waited. Ty again guys. Am I still able to trim the big fan leaves off to open canpoy up

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Really growing now so glad I waited. Ty again guys. Am I still able to trim the big fan leaves off to open canpoy up
you should google/research defolianting as it’s really a decision that you’ll have to decide. you’ll get strong opinions on both here, so it’ll confuse you more..
i don’t unless absolutely needed.
maybe as your new just leave it because if you create another issue while in flower you could ruin your harvest.. or try what you want to do on one plant?
my opinion id get rid of the trellis/netting, stuff is useless and makes working in the tent difficult.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

you should google/research defolianting as it’s really a decision that you’ll have to decide. you’ll get strong opinions on both here, so it’ll confuse you more..
i don’t unless absolutely needed.
maybe as your new just leave it because if you create another issue while in flower you could ruin your harvest.. or try what you want to do on one plant?
my opinion id get rid of the trellis/netting, stuff is useless and makes working in the tent difficult.
Lol was thinking that G but my tent is only a small 1.. I did 4 on last run and did OK for space....without a net.. Ty again.. So take net away.. Don't trim... Anything else I need to take into account G?. Ty again m8 rely helps havin advice off ppl that know what there talking about.. Happy growing G

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lol was thinking that G but my tent is only a small 1.. I did 4 on last run and did OK for space....without a net.. Ty again.. So take net away.. Don't trim... Anything else I need to take into account G?. Ty again m8 rely helps havin advice off ppl that know what there talking about.. Happy growing G
it’s just opinions/ideas to think about, your the decision maker.
everything looks good so far..
and thanks bro

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

it’s just opinions/ideas to think about, your the decision maker.
everything looks good so far..
and thanks bro
It's m8 but being a novice don't help.. As u gave me advice to carry on for another 2 weeks n it worked 9ut for me. So taking the tips n advice is the way forward especially if its off ppl how know what the fck there talking about ty peeps. Much appreciated

Top Bottom