Lavender & Grape Ape Side by Side

• Thread starter paperplane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenophinder

phenophinder

Looking real nice, exp if you are a noobie, great skill.... love coco for plug and play ability

Sure wuish the grape ape was obtainable around here. :cool0041:

Graywolf

Graywolf

Hi ya'll! Solly I haven't read this entire thread, but the title intrigued me, given one of my experiments on controling spider mites.

It occurs to me that someone may have named the Lavender strain, based on the same linalool and linalyl acetate turpenoids that it shares with the Lavender plant.

If so, have you noted any resistance to spider mites?

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi ya'll! Solly I haven't read this entire thread, but the title intrigued me, given one of my experiments on controling spider mites.

It occurs to me that someone may have named the Lavender strain, based on the same linalool and linalyl acetate turpenoids that it shares with the Lavender plant.

Interesting...

S

swisscheese

Most of the purple strains I've come across sr71, bk katsu, and a few others all seem to give mites a major hard on I think the sweet turpenes people describe as the purple flavor actually attract the mites!

S

Shamanfarmer

That looks beautiful man. How long do you usually let your grape ape go in flower? I've found it really ripens up a lot after the 8th weak and is ready to chop between 60-65 days. Have you found that to be the case as well?

P

paperplane

Shamanfarmer...The longest I have let the grape ape go is 56 days exactly. This round I wanted to go to 60-65 days. I feel your right about the flowering and ripening time.
As far as Mites, I did have a small infestation on one of my lav plants..lol. Noticed it at about 5-6 week of flower. First time I have ever had mites.
Kolah...Honestly I have not taken a look under the microscope yet.

P

paperplane

So all in all, this batch came out pretty good for being 10-11 days premature. Taste good and is real smooth at only a week of drying. I cant wait until it's fully cured.

P

paperplane

Here is a pic of a finished Lavender nugg for what its worth. Im still upset that I could not take her to term.

IMG 0323
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry bout the rot plane didnt lose much I hope happy holidays

Top Bottom