LDN Cheese Grow

• Thread starter Green81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey, got some pics of a new cheese grow, plants have had 24 hours for 3 days and have just been turned onto 12 hours rotation. Plants are 1ft tall before flowering. Have been super-cropping plants to get as many flowering heads as possible.

Plants are being fed BioBizz organics grow+flower most plants are in soil and 3 in coco, hopefully a good test to see if coco will work for me, on my next run.
:o

Cheese 025
Cheese 026
Cheese029
Cheese 020
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Some bud shots from my last run, theres still room for improvement. :blink:

Cheese 019
Cheese 018
Cheese  015
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Is this Original uk cheese or bbcheese?

anyways looks very nice:)

RIPP

RIPP

Wow I haven’t seen such a short diary in my whole life, but its look a lot of fun over there.:):):)

H

Hazeseeker

Nice looking grow Green, how much watts are you running in there?

Peace
Hazeseeker

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Looks like thcfarmer has been infested with cheeseheads lol

this stuff is so addictiv

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Lookin good Green.
how long did that last batch go?
maybe give it a week or 2 more this run?

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Jah Hoover.. I was lucky enough to get an original cheese-cut from a mate, the cheese is a very special plant, I get blown away by the tast, smell and buzz everytime.

Haze Seeker... Got 2x 600watt but i was thinking in investing in some adjuster shades, are they worth the doe?

Moe_Danks..... I here you buddy that was week 7ish, i was a bit hasty pulling them down, gonna use a bud supplement, to be use with coco and soil. gonna go to week 9 this time.

More pics in few weeks time, they should be in flower by then.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Jah Hoover.. I was lucky enough to get an original cheese-cut from a mate, the cheese is a very special plant, I get blown away by the tast, smell and buzz everytime.

Haze Seeker... Got 2x 600watt but i was thinking in investing in some adjuster shades, are they worth the doe?

Moe_Danks..... I here you buddy that was week 7ish, i was a bit hasty pulling them down, gonna use a bud supplement, to be use with coco and soil. gonna go to week 9 this time.

More pics in few weeks time, they should be in flower by then.

adjustawings are worth it if you have height isues or heat isieus. Othe wise the are expensive.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Devil, yea i dont have the heat or height issues at the moment, i thought maybe you get more light efficiency, but its probably marginal. Gonna get some more pics for next week.

:happy

P

power

What lights were you using and what yields did you get. Cheese is very popular in the Uk.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
using 2x 600's so hopefully 0.5 a watt :nod

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Update

Hey just got some more pics, there was a bit of a delay getting them, but here's my babies with 5 weeks left.

PICT0906
PICT0907
PICT0908
PICT0909
PICT0910
PICT0912
PICT0913
PICT0914
PICT0915
PICT0916
PICT0917
PICT0918
PICT0919
PICT0920
PICT0921
PICT0922
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Looking good there:) My cheese is at week8 and my buds are way too heavy and are bending the branches lol, i used canna boost and head masta by canadian express and it really fatten up the buds:muscle

G

GDaze

i'm trying my first scrog with the cheese...might as well learn a new lesson in ballsin up my grow lol

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Jah! and peeps, there slowly coming on... i love this time - things really start to look different. Just started to use Canna boast for the first time, hopefully it going to make an increase in size, damm that is expensive stuff. also using bio bizz bloom and pk13-14.
theres 21 babies in there, all about 24inches in height.. what yield do you tbhink is possible?
:party

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Gdaze, what cheese cut u got, original?? Are you gonna do a diary. I would like to see how others do it.. Im still learning myself.
G.

Top Bottom