Ld's Little Garden Of Fruit (1) And Veggies (4?)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Pic's Today! :D Its a little early atm so this is just a place holder but when the sun comes up i'll get some good pics posted.

Question does anyone use Azomite or Elimite in there gardens? can be pot too i guess, main question is how often and how much should you be feeding?

Can you over feed with trace minerals like that?

I googled but theres way to much information out there to go thru tbh..

So far i just sprinkled a bunch into the soil when i was mixing it all up an put some in the tea's but havn't really done much else with it since im not sure how often..

I heard tomatos are really nutrient hungry plants so im wondering if i should be feeding those pretty often?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ha my tomato's are just fronts so people think I like to garden . I don't even eat them. I give them away and feed weekly usually my out of date canna chems organic just cause I cant throw them away ..... Off to work
Its 548 am dabbie

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Pics! :D

DSCN0254
DSCN0257
DSCN0258
DSCN0259
DSCN0260

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Those pole beans i was telling u about would grow well against the fencing u used

Not really good with seeds they never seem to work out for me, so i just buy live plants they had a pretty limited selection so i scooped up what i could.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not to mention that those legumes do special things for the soil.

I think you're gonna want to thin out those lettuce seedlings.

Nice start!
Question does anyone use Azomite or Elimite in there gardens? can be pot too i guess, main question is how often and how much should you be feeding?

Can you over feed with trace minerals like that?
I use Azomite, only 1x/season, because yes, you can indeed overdo it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not to mention that those legumes do special things for the soil.

I think you're gonna want to thin out those lettuce seedlings.

Nice start!

I use Azomite, only 1x/season, because yes, you can indeed overdo it.

the lettuce was planted with the idea that the bunny will eat that and leave everything else alone :D Its not really ment for humans so im nt concerned with it :D Next year im gonna plant a new set of veggies in that spot and fence it in..

:D

Thanks for the info on azomite! :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thanks brother. I hope you dont mind me makin a lil clutter on ur thread.
My back is sore lol.
Got a lil bit of everything in there.

Naa yer fine :D

I know how the back issues go, mine was fucked for a cpl days after, then yesterday i hada move some of the horse shit to another bin and i was bent over for a little while doin that now my backs jacked again :(

Top Bottom