Ld's Little Garden Of Fruit (1) And Veggies (4?)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I hear death star does wonders for back pain

You heard that from a reliable source :D

Sadly im running on the last few nugs of that jar, Ssh X Lavender has been great too but that shit knocks me out after an hour or 2..

Cannalopes kinda blah, One of those Kratom or Tramadol kinda days.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
lol Alcohol was the devil for me.. Drugs are just a tool. There is such a thing as responsible drug use, but thats a whole nother thread :d

G gnome

G gnome

Had a buddy whos college professor sed " You can take 50 hits of acid but once u get the message u hang up the phone" never heard it put better. I got the message.
In the words of Ronnie Van Zant "Aint foolin round cuz I done had my fun aint gonna see no more damage done "

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
the lettuce was planted with the idea that the bunny will eat that and leave everything else alone :D Its not really ment for humans so im nt concerned with it :D Next year im gonna plant a new set of veggies in that spot and fence it in..

:D

Thanks for the info on azomite! :D
If that's your goal, may I suggest planting in areas further away from the stuff you don't want them to eat?
View attachment 514048
Finally got around to staining the coop too
Hey brother, get one of those nipple chicken waterers. I've been trying to find the link to the outfit I bought from, but fuck if I can find it now. But I've found lots of DIYs and links to the nipples, all under "chicken nipple." That makes me laugh.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@Seamaiden Like i said next year its all getting fenced in so :D Im not gonna plant shit for the rabbit next year he can fend for himself..

Got a Grape vine growing too had that for decade or more tho, but this year im gonna pluck the grapes and make grape juice ( or at least try to anyway lol )

G gnome

G gnome

If that's your goal, may I suggest planting in areas further away from the stuff you don't want them to eat?

Hey brother, get one of those nipple chicken waterers. I've been trying to find the link to the outfit I bought from, but fuck if I can find it now. But I've found lots of DIYs and links to the nipples, all under "chicken nipple." That makes me laugh.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Picture time.. Heres some updates, and concerns, I think theres a lack of N in the soil i created (durp) so i was thinking of feeding some horse shit tea to address the issue, tho im not sure how far composted it has to be? It don't smell like urine so thats good.. but its still ... fresh ish?

I dunno anyway heres the pics and any tips ya'll got are appreciated :D

Yeah looking at the pics there just NOT a healthy shade of green, so how much horse shit ? Ive never made just a horse shit tea so.. tips? suggestions? can i just sprinkle some shit around the plants and say fuck it?

Really not feeling very motivated anymore :(

DSCN0266
DSCN0268
DSCN0269
DSCN0271
DSCN0272
DSCN0274
DSCN0276
DSCN0277
DSCN0278
DSCN0279

G gnome

G gnome

Dont get discouraged brother. Easy fix. Careful with the manure. I would say...a half tsp of epsom salt round the base of ur tomatoes and peppers. Maybe a lil Mexican guano or bloodmeal for N.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Since the horse shits still composting im going to heed your advice and just pick up a bag of Guano or Bloodmeal which ever turns out to be cheaper off ebay and save the horse shit for the worms to eat.. for now..

Epsom salt is an easy fix i got that for my back muscles :D

in fact i'll go do that right now :D Thanks G!!!!!!!!!!

Ok fuck ebay and there ridiculous pricing on shit, I'll stop off at the hydro shop monday and get some..

Latest posts

Top Bottom