Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Those all look and sound amazing!!!!! Drooling here :eek:
Thank you. All turned out real satisfactory considering all my fuck ups and shit breaking down..
yea bro...very nice...
Thanks
Killer crosses and work. Love to hear your flavor descriptions
Thanks, quick run down of flavors.

wookies 4 = ether + cookies + og (kinda similar to white fire but different undertones)
wookies #3 = thin minty couchlock
sugar pie = cherry pie + kush.
legend og = earthy better at 70 days over premature buds. not dialed
stawdawg guava = sour
fake tk was some chem. killer fuel more mellow than the guava
lime kush = smell like it tastes. like limes. slight bubba undertones.

What up, Lead! Thanx for sharing the pics, bro. U always do it proper. That Cherry Pie x White looks fucking insane! Keep doin what ur thing.
Thanks Rival, pie x white is kick ass. Got super lucky with that one. I think she has been tested enough so time to start spreading her around.

Awesome job bro those all look dank nice choice of crosses to keep up the great work bro and stay safe...............GM
Thanks Growmaster. Love the plant and growing so always worth the time. Stay safe.

I like your strain choices. Really nice stuff. The white pie is awesome. I take it she yielded better with the white introduced? Should come by the cherry pie x (strain name) thread sometime with some pics. Great cam work there.
Thanks, Yes 1st run without much care and some problems, she yields at least double the pie. Better growth structure and much larger buds with stronger stems. Also faster growing without the sphaghetti.
Nice blend of both strains.Ran 9 plants in a 4x4, 5.2 gallon air pots. hit 110-120g per wookies. 1 White pie hit averaged 100-128g. per plant.

Thank you for the opportunity of humility and growth!

I love how this plant is such a great teacher...I thought the foxtails only came from synthetic pk boosters....
That RESPECT#4 says that's not so, such admirable flowering features!!!
And I am not a fan of the foxtail BUT I hope I find one now after watching you grow...
Muchisimas Gracias:cigar:
Welcome and thanks. Doing what I love. I suspect in this case, the Foxtails can also be part of the plants genetics. If you check out the photos from reggae seeds, you will see many of the phenos with juanita la grimosa in them have spiky flowers with blown out pistils. Plus all the sativa traits. Haze and then you have juanita which is Reina Madre x Mexico/afgani. There was a wide variety of plants from the pack. 

Few wookies #4 pic

IMG 4655
IMG 4654
IMG 4650

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Wookie is looking hella frosty, Lead! Is that a GSC x The White cross? Looks super tasty as well. Happy Holidayz to u and ur Fam, bro! Hope all is well. That Cherry Pie x The White is deff worth spreading around to the homies. I'd say we call her, Cherry Cobbler! Mmmmm. :woot: I would def run that bitch and give her the Rival treatment. See ya around the Farm.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
That Wookie is looking hella frosty, Lead! Is that a GSC x The White cross? Looks super tasty as well. Happy Holidayz to u and ur Fam, bro! Hope all is well. That Cherry Pie x The White is deff worth spreading around to the homies. I'd say we call her, Cherry Cobbler! Mmmmm. :woot: I would def run that bitch and give her the Rival treatment. See ya around the Farm.
Thanks, I like the smoke. Yes, forum gsc x the white is wookies. Going to make another batch of white crosses with the thin mints gsc and bunch of others.
Most def you should give her the treatment. Toss out that untested gear and make some room for some dank.
Have not determined a name yet. Been calling her white pie for now. Sugar pie, cherry pie ala mode, white pie are a few names being kicked around.

Loving the White x Cherry Pie!
Thank you.
KILLER!!! WHere did you get these strains from did you make them yourself?
Thanks, fellow farmers gave me the genetics. I made the white crosses. Making a larger batch so I can spread the love around.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thanks, I like the smoke. Yes, forum gsc x the white is wookies. Going to make another batch of white crosses with the thin mints gsc and bunch of others.
Most def you should give her the treatment. Toss out that untested gear and make some room for some dank.
Have not determined a name yet. Been calling her white pie for now. Sugar pie, cherry pie ala mode, white pie are a few names being kicked around.

Thank you.

Thanks, fellow farmers gave me the genetics. I made the white crosses. Making a larger batch so I can spread the love around.

My mouth is drooling def. following will you be selling your precious seeds? so bombthough.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter

Whatever u call her, bro. It's not gonna matter. She's out of this world Fire! I like testing new strains but I love growing Proven Winners even more. Sounds like u got a bunch of nice White x's and a bunch more coming in the future. I will be in touch with ya, Lead. Have a safe New Year!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

So, you mentioned that the forum was used in a wookie cross then you said the thin mint gsc will be crossed to the white. Is the thin mint ogkb or something else? Could of asked in cookie thread but just curious of what you have to say. Thanks.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
My mouth is drooling def. following will you be selling your precious seeds? so bombthough.
Thanks, If you would be interested than I am stoked to hear. Made the feminized white crosses to grow and test. I feel a fair price to pay is to do a grow log and share the good and the bad, so everyone can benefit.
Props to Krome. He gave out the white and so I only feel it is fair to give back in the same way.

So, you mentioned that the forum was used in a wookie cross then you said the thin mint gsc will be crossed to the white. Is the thin mint ogkb or something else? Could of asked in cookie thread but just curious of what you have to say. Thanks.
Maybe one is a different pheno or one is from bag seed? I don't know for fact. that is all speculation. Would need a terpene test of both to make more than a guesstimate. hellmutts smoke report, that is thin mints not the forum. I grew some cherry pie, Grower with thin mints liked what I did. Traded me some "real cookies" for some of my pie.

Not trying to create more confusion but it is what it is. keeping it named the same as what was given. This clone is more of keeper in my testing and was given to me, named as thin mints.

amazing grow!
the white pie looks dank, everything looks dank but white pie sure caught my eye!
Thanks Chronic. I am looking forward to smoking more of her. The white sometimes can overpower the crosses but white pie is a good blend of both. Good to have an eye for the right selections, but sometimes just get lucky!.

Kindness

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Thanks, If you would be interested than I am stoked to hear. Made the feminized white crosses to grow and test. I feel a fair price to pay is to do a grow log and share the good and the bad, so everyone can benefit.
Props to Krome. He gave out the white and so I only feel it is fair to give back in the same way.

Maybe one is a different pheno or one is from bag seed? I don't know for fact. that is all speculation. Would need a terpene test of both to make more than a guesstimate. hellmutts smoke report, that is thin mints not the forum. I grew some cherry pie, Grower with thin mints liked what I did. Traded me some "real cookies" for some of my pie.

Not trying to create more confusion but it is what it is. keeping it named the same as what was given. This clone is more of keeper in my testing and was given to me, named as thin mints.

Thanks Chronic. I am looking forward to smoking more of her. The white sometimes can overpower the crosses but white pie is a good blend of both. Good to have an eye for the right selections, but sometimes just get lucky!.

Kindness

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. I like that you kept the same name as the grower you received from. More people should do the same.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Kindness
Im so in let me know what I have to do... I would be so honored to be able to do that!

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

Thank you. All turned out real satisfactory considering all my fuck ups and shit breaking down..

Thanks

Thanks, quick run down of flavors.

wookies 4 = ether + cookies + og (kinda similar to white fire but different undertones)
wookies #3 = thin minty couchlock
sugar pie = cherry pie + kush.
legend og = earthy better at 70 days over premature buds. not dialed
stawdawg guava = sour
fake tk was some chem. killer fuel more mellow than the guava
lime kush = smell like it tastes. like limes. slight bubba undertones.

Thanks Rival, pie x white is kick ass. Got super lucky with that one. I think she has been tested enough so time to start spreading her around.

Thanks Growmaster. Love the plant and growing so always worth the time. Stay safe.

Thanks, Yes 1st run without much care and some problems, she yields at least double the pie. Better growth structure and much larger buds with stronger stems. Also faster growing without the sphaghetti.
Nice blend of both strains.Ran 9 plants in a 4x4, 5.2 gallon air pots. hit 110-120g per wookies. 1 White pie hit averaged 100-128g. per plant.

Welcome and thanks. Doing what I love. I suspect in this case, the Foxtails can also be part of the plants genetics. If you check out the photos from reggae seeds, you will see many of the phenos with juanita la grimosa in them have spiky flowers with blown out pistils. Plus all the sativa traits. Haze and then you have juanita which is Reina Madre x Mexico/afgani. There was a wide variety of plants from the pack. 

Few wookies #4 pic

View attachment 362525 View attachment 362526 View attachment 362531

MY GOODNESS!! The Wookies looks delicious, I want to bite into one! You have some truly impressive strains and I have to say that it is quite impressive the way you grow. All you're pictures were taking with the canon you spoke of earlier? Capulator is right, you need to start entering in the Photo of the Month contest. Some of those shot's would've definitely got my vote.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Yo Lead you take such good pics you should enter something in the Jan POTM.
Thanks, I did :)
Im so in let me know what I have to do... I would be so honored to be able to do that!
MY GOODNESS!! The Wookies looks delicious, I want to bite into one! You have some truly impressive strains and I have to say that it is quite impressive the way you grow. All you're pictures were taking with the canon you spoke of earlier? Capulator is right, you need to start entering in the Photo of the Month contest. Some of those shot's would've definitely got my vote.
Thanks, appreciate it. I am looking forward to smoking more wookies soon.
Will see more photos from me. Some photos were taken with a Canon Rebel xti with 100mm lens.

true grit

true grit

Damn bro how have I not seen this thread before? Im way behind. Those pie x white just look off the chain. How was the potency/yield on the lime kush?

Last edited:
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Great work lead! Appreciate the time u have put in, it really shows through ur work. Not to mention the props for sharing ur results with us online! Great pics by the way. Keep doing the do.Z

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Damn bro how have I not seen this thread before? Im way behind. Those pie x white just look off the chain. How was the potency/yield on the lime kush?
Better late than never. Thanks, the pie x white is real nice.
Lime kush is potent and works well for me. But has some cbd so that makes the effect different. Makes me fiend for more high thc flowers sometimes and other times can have a relaxing effect. Helping me with nerve pain. The taste is nice. Yield is excellent, was somewhere around 135g off one plant. There was 9 in a 4x4 under 1k.

What type of yield did you get on the cherry pie, looked like you smashed it.

Great work lead! Appreciate the time u have put in, it really shows through ur work. Not to mention the props for sharing ur results with us online! Great pics by the way. Keep doing the do.Z
Thanks Z more to come.

Top Bottom