Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Damn thats very impressive on the Lime Kush. Ive been hunting for that lime flavor in form of the Topanga or Hollywood PK but seems like yield and potency are alright with that Lime...have you made any beans with her? Curious if that lime carries well in crosses.

As for the Pie- man it crushed last round. I wanna say I got around 5zips or a hair more. This round is definitely not as thick of buds as last round, but i think thats due to way more tops per plant, last round the plant only had like 4-5 dominant tops and each bush this round has 10-15. Im gonna do a table next round flipped a lot smaller with 5-7 dominant tops and see how that goes. Overall i like the funk and growth on Pie as good if not better than GSC.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Lookin BadAss up in here @leadsled ! EXCELLENT work dude, props!
Motiv
Thanks Motiv. Appreciated. Always working at it.
Damn thats very impressive on the Lime Kush. Ive been hunting for that lime flavor in form of the Topanga or Hollywood PK but seems like yield and potency are alright with that Lime...have you made any beans with her? Curious if that lime carries well in crosses.

As for the Pie- man it crushed last round. I wanna say I got around 5zips or a hair more. This round is definitely not as thick of buds as last round, but i think thats due to way more tops per plant, last round the plant only had like 4-5 dominant tops and each bush this round has 10-15. Im gonna do a table next round flipped a lot smaller with 5-7 dominant tops and see how that goes. Overall i like the funk and growth on Pie as good if not better than GSC.
I have not made any crosses with the lime yet. She is getting hit with the next batch of white though.
Nice job on the pie. I am going to lolly popper her harder this round. The pie shines way more than the gsc. I can't show her to anyone. Just a bad idea. They won't stop asking for it.
cherry pie x gsc is real nice smoke too.

damn homie, yer absolutely killin it.

neverbreak
Thanks for stopping in,neverbreak.

true grit

true grit

Ya I could definitely see CP x GSC being some dank smoke. My homie is bout to reverse the GSC again so ill def tell him to hit that Pie if he can.

Lemme know how the lollipopping goes. But i definitely agree, all the homies love the GSC, but the funk/flavor and richness on teh Pie had em sold last round. Plus is yields better even when it doesn't crush. Looking forward to seeing what a bed does.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Ya I could definitely see CP x GSC being some dank smoke. My homie is bout to reverse the GSC again so ill def tell him to hit that Pie if he can.

Lemme know how the lollipopping goes. But i definitely agree, all the homies love the GSC, but the funk/flavor and richness on teh Pie had em sold last round. Plus is yields better even when it doesn't crush. Looking forward to seeing what a bed does.
Yes he should. Some fine tasting meds with good potency.

Lead How's everything going in here? How are the new projects coming?
Things are good.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Sprinkled Sugar
IMG 4758
IMG 4754
IMG 4756

Melon kindness.
IMG 4752

Swamp Ass
IMG 4747

Landing Strip
IMG 4725

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

I have to say that you can truly tell your passion through the amazing photos that you produce of your work. I have taken several photography classes thoughout my life and, I know how time consuming it is to get that perfect shot like it seems every single shot of yours is. Have you ever taken any classes on photography? It seems like you know every single rule and take such vivid pictures, I truly take minutes looking at each of your photos... HIGHLY impressed.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I have to say that you can truly tell your passion through the amazing photos that you produce of your work. I have taken several photography classes thoughout my life and, I know how time consuming it is to get that perfect shot like it seems every single shot of yours is. Have you ever taken any classes on photography? It seems like you know every single rule and take such vivid pictures, I truly take minutes looking at each of your photos... HIGHLY impressed.
No, I have never taken any classes on photography. Wish I knew more about exposure, how to use my camera, and had the time to take a class, get a tripod flash etc.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. Happy to hear you are enjoying the photos.

Top Bottom