Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
looking
awesome bro got some really kick ass pics going...the Harlequin and cherry pie look so good.....very very nice work im tuned in!!
Thanks
Damn near perfect tho...
great job pumpin out that fire bro
Thanks nice of you, imho far from perfect
Yeah those all look great to me! very frosty cherry pie!

and that Harley looks good. Mine got really red in the end.

yours still have bout 3 weeks right?
Maybe, trichs will determine harvest time. Thanks Ken.
nice grow sled. The cookies dole out good numbers?
Thanks, not sure what numbers you are referring to.
you have a really great selection of top notch strains! pics looks super frosty also!!

ill be watching this till the end:)
Thanks for stopping by everyone...

nebulius

nebulius

Wow that cherry pie is frosty Lead, don't think any more trich's could fit on there.

Maybe the reason Harely is so bug prone has something to do with it's landrace high elevation genetics. I believe there are less bugs at higher elevations due to colder weather. So maybe Harely has less of a natural genetic defense against bugs because in its natural environment it didn't have to fend off the sort of bugs which seem to go after it in our environments. Thoughts?

Also, I've been using Dr. Earth #7 for Myco's cause I had some lying around the house. Looks like Myko's is pure and Dr. Earth is a fert. mixed with 7 strains of mycos.
Is Dr. Earth a good product, or should I switch to something else when i run out? I have been using it as a supplemental feeding in tea form w/molasses and as foliar spray. thanks

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
After looking far and wide I scored.
Semillas

Mas semillas

Wow that cherry pie is frosty Lead, don't think any more trich's could fit on there.

Maybe the reason Harely is so bug prone has something to do with it's landrace high elevation genetics. I believe there are less bugs at higher elevations due to colder weather. So maybe Harely has less of a natural genetic defense against bugs because in its natural environment it didn't have to fend off the sort of bugs which seem to go after it in our environments. Thoughts?

Also, I've been using Dr. Earth #7 for Myco's cause I had some lying around the house. Looks like Myko's is pure and Dr. Earth is a fert. mixed with 7 strains of mycos.
Is Dr. Earth a good product, or should I switch to something else when i run out? I have been using it as a supplemental feeding in tea form w/molasses and as foliar spray. thanks
Thanks Neb, that could be true. My thoughts. I HIGHLY suspect the clone of harlequin I mothered out was just was not 100% to start with.

Regarding Dr. Earth, Looks like a good price and got some nice organic inputs + probiotics. I have never used it so I can't say from experience. Looks like excellent prices. If it is working good for you, stick with it!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous gals leadsled! The next few weeks are gonna be packed with eye candy as those girls pack on weight and trichomes...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Been swamped. Snapped some quick pic's, right before the chop @ 70 days of flower with way too long of a flush. Looking like 63-67 may be just right. Will not know until I sample the smoke. Looks and grows like og, but has with stronger stems but some purple hues in the buds.
Cookies
Cookies2
Cookies3
Cookies4

Cookies6
Cookies7
Cookies8
Cookies10

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Lookin sick homie!!! Love all the strains you got going!
Thanks south! Looking forward to testing all of them out. Hope all is growing well for you.
Nice, Lead! I had forgotten about this diary!!

outwest
Thanks, Been busy and was having some computer issues. Everything was working against me this run. Live and learn! Take Care.

southstreets

southstreets

Thanks south! Looking forward to testing all of them out. Hope all is growing well for you.

Yea it has been good!!! Ur growing all the shit I can't get! Lol... Love watching the harliqueen grow! Hopefully you can rid them ra's soon dawg!!! What happend to that supr rom? Any pics? Happy grow homie!!! By the way love ur vortex thread!!! Ss

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Been swamped. Snapped some quick pic's, right before the chop @ 70 days of flower with way too long of a flush. Looking like 63-67 may be just right. Will not know until I sample the smoke. Looks and grows like og, but has with stronger stems but some purple hues in the buds.
View attachment 222158View attachment 222159View attachment 222160View attachment 222161
View attachment 222162View attachment 222163View attachment 222164View attachment 222165

oh yeah looking dope. is that your cookies?

sdgrower

sdgrower

Not sure how I missed this one but great show led. Love the varieties. Stupid question but is "cookies" referring to "girl scout cookies"?
How is that MCU ATF? A friends dad is coming down to sd in a few weeks and I want to have him bring a bunch of MCU varieties down.
Thanks again for the great show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom