Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Not sure how I missed this one but great show led. Love the varieties. Stupid question but is "cookies" referring to "girl scout cookies"?
How is that MCU ATF? A friends dad is coming down to sd in a few weeks and I want to have him bring a bunch of MCU varieties down.
Thanks again for the great show.

yeah cookies is reference to girl scout cookies

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Yea it has been good!!! Ur growing all the shit I can't get! Lol... Love watching the harliqueen grow! Hopefully you can rid them ra's soon dawg!!! What happend to that supr rom? Any pics? Happy grow homie!!! By the way love ur vortex thread!!! Ss
Right on, good to hear all is well. RA's are toast. Will be running the incredible romulan soon.

Thanks SS
Congrats on the chop leadsled!
Thanks Shady. Appreciate you stopping in.

oh yeah looking dope. is that your cookies?

Thanks Cheese, yes that's the strain.

Not sure how I missed this one but great show led. Love the varieties. Stupid question but is "cookies" referring to "girl scout cookies"?
How is that MCU ATF? A friends dad is coming down to sd in a few weeks and I want to have him bring a bunch of MCU varieties down.
Thanks again for the great show.
Thanks SD. The ATF is good smoke, I like it.

nice grow!
buds look top qual, dense and sticky.
i like your work mang
Thanks!

nebulius

nebulius

Wow, killed it on that Harley Led! Honestly that's the best looking Harley I've seen, including from the club (not that they are extra special or anything, they just get a variety that you don't see on the street)
Mine didn't have the purple hues in it, did you lower temps at the end of flower?
Mine finished right around 60 days too (think i took it at 57 days and had 30% amber trichs) Really wished I grew out more of the Harley, I love the high, very happy smiley, energizing....great way to start the day.:D

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Wow, killed it on that Harley Led! Honestly that's the best looking Harley I've seen, including from the club (not that they are extra special or anything, they just get a variety that you don't see on the street)
Mine didn't have the purple hues in it, did you lower temps at the end of flower?
Mine finished right around 60 days too (think i took it at 57 days and had 30% amber trichs) Really wished I grew out more of the Harley, I love the high, very happy smiley, energizing....great way to start the day.:D

Thanks Neb. Harlequins were purple before I lowered temps.

Yeah Lead! Very Nice work bro!

My harley has never turned purple like that. very pretty

I need to check my trichs
Thanks Ken.

Is it just me or did the cherry pie look frostier at day 2o something?
She Got frostier as time went on and my pics got crappier. Ended up with 19.3% frost :D.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey lead great grow man, did you get all your strains tested? is lab testing something you regularly do? keep at it bro. Does ATF=alaskan thunder f_ck? alcohol tobacco fire arms?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Sweet nugs there, Lead. I will have to sample some of that Harlequin someday. It looks sweet. How's she taste?

-TF
Thanks TF. Dabs taste like honey caramel.
Killing it like usual bro!!!

Glad to see your still at it.
Hey brother! Hope your staying cool.

Hey lead great grow man, did you get all your strains tested? is lab testing something you regularly do? keep at it bro. Does ATF=alaskan thunder f_ck? alcohol tobacco fire arms?
Thanks Joe. I test every run. Do not always test every strain.
ATF is the Alaskan Thunder Fuck strain.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Pie test results and few quick shots (sorry for the blurrr) of some pie nugs...
Cherry pie
IMG 4246
IMG 4247

Top Bottom