Leaf Aphids?

• Thread starter dankemhunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Leaf aphids
Having a break out in 2 spots. Leaves around where the breakout is happening look like they have been sprayed by a spray bottle. Leaves look wet. Plants do not seem to be effected by them. I just sprayed with ogbiowar full concentrate and have some worry free insecticide coming in the mail.
Not sure exactly what these little fuckers are.. Any ideas and how to handle em?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

@Seamaiden Plants are day 40 of 55, prime swell time. Would it still be safe to spray insecticidal soap on my plants/buds?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hhmm... I'd have to say that in this instance, it's a yes. I'd want to do a rinse prior to harvey, though.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Right on @Seamaiden I appreciate the feedback! I will post results when all said and done. Whats your suggestion on rinse? Soak all plant matter with RO water then run my fans all night so nothing starts to rot? I bought 10,000 lady bugs and placed them near the outbreak spots after my OGBiowar spray dried. I can tell you that a lot of the population was crushed! They seemed to move to neighbor plants, but I would definitely say more than half the population is gone. I literally watched lady bugs grab these fuckers and start munching on them.. Not sure if the OGBiowar full concentrate spray had anything to do with them dying, but it didn't hurt. I am going to spray some insecticidal soap tonight.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'd mix a small amount of isopropyl in the RO water (or distilled may be even better here, the less residue the better) so that you'd cause faster drying. Perhaps a few tablespoons per gallon water?

Top Bottom