Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn.

• Thread starter TheOrganicFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

My auto of kuxmsh looks a bit light on lower leaves and im not sure if its nitrogen deficiency or nut burn can someone help me please. The one plant im having this problem with is just coming in to 2nd week if flower.

Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn
Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn 2
Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn 3
Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn 4
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

What soil do you use , nutrients and how often do you water?

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Im using a mix of 10 litter of coco that i had left over with 80 litters of bat tropical mix soil with perlite. Nutrients im using bio biz a n b with kelp and my own forural of nettle soup and worm casting just added a week ago.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Thats all mixed between7 plants 3 autos and 4 periods ,i water every 2nd to 3red day. Feed 2x per week and water rest all with rain water i have in a rainwater catcher.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

All plants look great except from a slight bit of leaf burn on one and one that got stunted early on due to some sort of leaf problem also on an auto which i saw a caterpillar on but not seen any since.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

And the auto with the problems looks really light in color not really a knowledgeable grower in knowing problems but from what I learned could be hungry for something you could be right about the nitrogen looks light green and when you water do you leave the water on the leaves that could be causing some burns too

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

I think ur right,I've was feeding her 2mls of 3mls of flowers and 2ml of grow 2 ml kelp and 2ml my mix .i might up it to 3ml grow with 3ml flower to keep nitrogen Lil with the bloom see if that helps.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Yeah try it out it is a auto flower so they require more nutrients sooner, I had a photoperiod plant that looked stressed and had 3 finger leaves like your plant and fed it it got a little nutrient burn after but once the plant outgrew it , it started producing nice looking leafs and good green all around

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Ok i never new that as this is the first auto over tried to grow,but funny enuf it did outgrow everything else in my grow room but the other 2 seemed stunted

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Here is the other auto,it was stunted around 3 red week due to transplant stress i think. It has the 3 finger leaf structure also but it looks healthy in colour

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Could be from the stress of transplanting or 3 finger leafs just come with some genetics

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Does your soil get almost dry? Or do you keep it moist consecutively

Top Bottom