Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn.

• Thread starter TheOrganicFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

And the humidity seems to be in the 50s now ,i think one of the main problems was the temp and humidity gage was to close to the soil

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Yes it is man, the only difference is the lighter plant is a week maybe 2 weeks oldebut shesrvrowing great. The auto that's was lighter and had some leaf dmg hasn't changed but the buds are thinking up and stacking decent concidering it's on a 12/12. I usually put my periods on 11/13 and they finninsh a week early with no yeild Los but since I had a couple autos I decided against it.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

1st pic is above 2nd is the auto kush that is crazy light 3rd one I lollipoped last week and needs another trim, the 4th is the biggest of all the calli orange bud that's also lighter but the 2 stems at the top are crazy thick and flowering, then again the light kush and here's another of the Sam strain that got stunted at mid vedge

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

The nutes I'm using says to use with every feed. Bio biz a n b and bio heaven ill just introducing this week, along with secret nute

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Managed to get humidity down to 70ish at night with 3 fans and my extractor, and during the day I get it down to 50 is 60 at the top end but now my temp is 79 to 84. Its that spike i' concerned about

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Is it 79 at night the it rises to 84 during the day?
No she's rising at night, I can usually keep it pritty stable throughout the day when lights are on. Maybe rising a little to 68 but night time with lights off the humidity spikes to the 80s with fans and extractor on. Im findings the spike seem to happen in flowering. Im around 5Th week of this auto and only got it on 12 hours as I have 4 period plants and I guest they would be finnished at the end of vedge,i must say its my 1st time with autos. They do seem a bit stunted in growth as the bud don't seem to be filling out much. Plenty of resin and firm enuf. I also noticed a big problem today as I found a few dried up worms on my grow room floor so I thought I'll pull some out and do so pruning and the trays that I bought that were a little small for the pots. Had small like maggots all at the bottom crawling on the trays. The pots and trays have a small half inch space between pot and tray were it seems moist, I don't know if this could be the worms that costd this or something else I buried in the soil at the start. Iv checked. 3 pots sofar and all 3 had same issue but the one plant that was light and is not filling out does have a rotten smell.

IMG 20210819 110152
IMG 20210819 110122
IMG 20210821 112126
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Those white thing in the soil look like spring tails there beneficial insects but sometimes they can populate to the point of where they are a nuisance and try to keep the humidity down 80% percent is really high If you can leave your tent open for the night

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Those white thing in the soil look like spring tails there beneficial insects but sometimes they can populate to the point of where they are a nuisance and try to keep the humidity down 80% percent is really high If you can leave your tent open for the night
Damb bro, I freaked out when 8 saw that shit and disinfected everything even tho I knez the were in my soil sawel. I thought they might be fungus knat larvae cos I am seeing a few knats about but nothing mager but last week I introduced some rotten top soil that was decopsed fruit like bananas while I was waiting on a pk booster in the mail. Should of just waited. I did notice my soil is really wet, as they were getting bigger I couldn't get in and out as easy to feel the weight of the pots so I feel I over water within the last 2 weeks and that's why the hadn't hatched yet. But hey I'm not that as experienced and never worded with trying to feed soil instead of synthetically straight to the root. So what do u think I should do if they are beneficial. Cos I smell a slight stink and noticed alot on the top soil and especially on a small bit of banana skin. And thanks for your reply.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Damb bro, I freaked out when 8 saw that shit and disinfected everything even tho I knez the were in my soil sawel. I thought they might be fungus knat larvae cos I am seeing a few knats about but nothing mager but last week I introduced some rotten top soil that was decopsed fruit like bananas while I was waiting on a pk booster in the mail. Should of just waited. I did notice my soil is really wet, as they were getting bigger I couldn't get in and out as easy to feel the weight of the pots so I feel I over water within the last 2 weeks and that's why the hadn't hatched yet. But hey I'm not that as experienced and never worded with trying to feed soil instead of synthetically straight to the root. So what do u think I should do if they are beneficial. Cos I smell a slight stink and noticed alot on the top soil and especially on a small bit of banana skin. And thanks for your reply.
Try not to overwater that’s what allows them to stay and will make the fungus gnat problem worse , it’s better to underwater a little than overwater because then you will get more gnats and possibly root rot , if you let the soil dry out a bit it will decrease there population but with the gnats I recommend you but beneficial nematodes to keep it organic 👍

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Try not to overwater that’s what allows them to stay and will make the fungus gnat problem worse , it’s better to underwater a little than overwater because then you will get more gnats and possibly root rot , if you let the soil dry out a bit it will decrease there population but with the gnats I recommend you but beneficial nematodes to keep it organic 👍
Iv got the ducting in my grow room through the day and it's blowing at tge fabric pots for a couple hours each pot to dry them out from that over watering I had gave them. I was misting them down 1st thing wen lights come on with carbonated water and the water was dripping on the floor then settling under the pots coasting alot of them under the pots. I'll have to check out the neem toads as iv never used them before. Have you used them before and if so how do u control them after they do their job?do they just die after all eggs are eaten and what would you do after this grow with the soil? Would you re use it or throw it and start from fresh.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

They die off after the food is gone in the soil they don’t harm the plants or humans so there completely safe you can reuse the soil just make sure you do a couple of treatments with the nematodes right now for the gnats because the eggs take like a week or 2 to hatch

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

To control a bit of the adult gnats increase airflow near your plants and also let the soil dry out a bit so it kills the larvae and drys out the eggs that should diminish the population a lot but if you get nematodes make sure you wet the soil a little bit before applying them then water the plants with the nematode water mix and keep the soil moist to keep them alive

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

To control a bit of the adult gnats increase airflow near your plants and also let the soil dry out a bit so it kills the larvae and drys out the eggs that should diminish the population a lot but if you get nematodes make sure you wet the soil a little bit before applying them then water the plants with the nematode water mix and keep the soil moist to keep them alive iv dried out at least half the pots and under my loop they don't seems to be as active unless they went a bit deeper into the soil. And after looking at them through the loop you can see lots of them working their wey through they soil.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Yeah if you have fungus gnats there larvae are in your soil right now eating the organic matter and then eventually will eat your roots

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Yeah if you have fungus gnats there larvae are in your soil right now eating the organic matter and then eventually will eat your roots
Iv got some toads otw, should get them tommorow but now I think iv scarried fly larvae aswell in only one pot. Had to do a small watering yesterday and they all came bk but not as many. So hopefully this will kill the little buggers.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

So after all this time trying to figure out what they were, they were springtails. I checked them under a loop and could see they had legs. I thought at the start they were larvae but u were right. I think I could also have root afids or something like that. They are little rounded body's and move slow through the soil. Iv added a full pack of neam toads so hopefully they will work but my flower growth has been stunted a goid bit.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

if they sort of look like ticks could be root aphids make sure you get sticky traps for the fliers too

Top Bottom