Leaf Curl.

• Thread starter untangle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ojd

ojd

Connoisseur Genetics
If it's broadmites (does look like it)
Grab some og biowar from ogbiowar. Com or ebay( all natural no nasty chemical shit )
Or check out his section on this website for more details

And predator mites from koppert.com work great to especially with the biowar

If it is Broadmites you dont want to act slow

Scope them out again and see if you can see the eggs
There will be many

Peace

U

untangle

There's really not much change for better or worse. I fluched it well and let it dry out and today is the first water I've given it in 5 days.
I really don't know about the mag deficiency because the Fox Farms Grow big I've always fed it has mag in it. It's weird because it just certain plants in the garden that have done this over the past couple months and the one next to it getting the same light and nuits seems fine. I've lost around 15 plants to this and some wait till 12/12 to decide to die. I had 5 out of seven of the same strain die on me after 12 weeks of looking great.
I'd sure like to track the cause of this down.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Is the plant in question right near that window unit usually?
What is your setup, are you growing where the pics were taken?
What is your temp in your room?
Looks like cold air got it.

U

untangle

I have a wall unit but the room stays around 80 most of the time. I have a DuraBreeze fan on the opposite wall which is on 24/7. I only use the AC when it's hotter than hell. Usually it's just the fan running.
Cold air is nothing I'd considerd before. That wouldn't explain why the one next to it looks fantastic.
Thanks for your input...with a little help from my friends we might solve this mystery.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I only run fans on them when the light is on, having them next to a vent fan may drop the temp near them too low? Good luck

U

untangle

Thanks for the info...I appreciate any help which might turn me into a better grower.

WeedsInChina

WeedsInChina

我之前遇到过同样的问题,看到你的照片就像看到了我死去的那棵植物。
几天后我检查了干燥的土壤。盐渍化严重,原本湿润的土干燥后全是白色的无机盐,我认为你应该冲洗你的土壤。
如果我用英语你会更看不懂。https://translate.google.com/ :)

U

untangle

Thanks and I think you're right about washing the soil. I've been trying to do that just using water and no nuits.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Ok, I'm gonna give my two cents. But I have a question first. How much run off are you getting when you feed? Are you watering enough to wash the old used food out? I also don't see a really airy soil. Which all signs to me point to over watering and excessive food. The amount of days you let it sit are not the same as letting the pot dry out. The best way I can think of is fill the same size pot with fresh soil unwatered. Lift it. Then feel the pot that your plant is curling in. They should feel the same if it's dry.

Top Bottom