Leaf Diagnosis Help

• Thread starter OGIBar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Ok!!! Now ur on the right track!!! What kinda light did he say he was using?
True i havent seen people grow that tall with t5...he is trying to cover a bit much. I can agree with that. Maybe seeing it in the tent would have made it more obvious. My experience with t5 penetration and coverage is 0. Love my HIDs.

G gnome

G gnome

Hmmm? So here we have 6 4ft maybe even 5ft plants squashed into a 4x4 tent w a 2ft x 4ft t5 fixture. How good do u think the light penetration is down there at the bottom of his plants?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Hmmm? So here we have 6 4ft maybe even 5ft plants squashed into a 4x4 tent w a 2ft x 4ft t5 fixture. How good do u think the light penetration is down there at the bottom of his plants?
Deplorable

G gnome

G gnome

The devils in the details fellas.....

Hey @Organikz im gonna be harvesting tomorrow so im not gonna be around to make sure ur not spreading misinfo so try n keep a lid on it, mkay? Haha. It ok to not know. Its not ok to think u know

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

You were right. The answer was right there. That probably makes for the tightest growing space ever!

Organikz

Organikz

The devils in the details fellas.....

Hey @Organikz im gonna be harvesting tomorrow so im not gonna be around to make sure ur not spreading misinfo so try n keep a lid on it, mkay? Haha. It ok to not know. Its not ok to think u know
Gotcha bud. I give up on diagnosis. Its hard enough when you're the one putting everything together. Besides that no misinformation is given sir. Its merely information that's been proven effective being passed along. I don't create the information I pass, Bioscience does. I will step away from diagnosing though.

G gnome

G gnome

You were right. The answer was right there. That probably makes for the tightest growing space ever!
that picture of the leaf in the first post in tbis thread is a text book example of what a leaf looks like when its depived of ample light. Put that together w all the other clues the original poster provided us with and bam! Even if he had a better quality light in that tent id still say the same thing. Thats a gelluva lotta plant for a 4x4 tent.

Thats why they pay me the big bucks!!! Haha.

All jokes aside i was brought back on as a staff member because of all the misinfo goin around because of ppl who arent qualified giving advice

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

that picture of the leaf in the first post in tbis thread is a text book example of what a leaf looks like when its depived of ample light. Put that together w all the other clues the original poster provided us with and bam! Even if he had a better quality light in that tent id still say the same thing. Thats a gelluva lotta plant for a 4x4 tent.

Thats why they pay me the big bucks!!! Haha.

All jokes aside i was brought back on as a staff member because of all the misinfo goin around because of ppl who arent qualified giving advice
Oh I hate misinformation. Thats why I admit as much of my bs as possible before putting 2 cents into anything.

G gnome

G gnome

Gotcha bud. I give up on diagnosis. Its hard enough when you're the one putting everything together. Besides that no misinformation is given sir. Its merely information that's been proven effective being passed along. I don't create the information I pass, Bioscience does. I will step away from diagnosing though.
Thats all i ask!
Dont take it the wrong way man....i understand ur enthusiasm but its doin the community an injustice if ur leading ppl astray. Imo that exactly what wudda happened had i not of got involved. The poster already thought he had a deficiency and u were feeding that flame. So yeah, i took the long way around the barn to to teach a lesson to wouldbe "plant doctors".

Organikz

Organikz

I believe this is an open forum. No information police. As I stated yes my diagnosing skills are shakey. Its hard when you can't observe inputs vs progression. I agreed to step away from diagnosis. If you are implying that clackamas coot, bluejay, mofo, and masanobu are giving misinformation that i do share i cant agree whatsoever.

G gnome

G gnome

Oh I hate misinformation. Thats why I admit as much of my bs as possible before putting 2 cents into anything.
Nothin wrong w participating, man. Firat thing u did was say ur only guessing and u only been at jt a short time. Unlike u, a lotta pppl dont even know enuff to know that they dont know anything haha

"The one true wisdom is knowing that u know nothing"
-Socrates

G gnome

G gnome

I believe this is an open forum. No information police. As I stated yes my diagnosing skills are shakey. Its hard when you can't observe inputs vs progression. I agreed to step away from diagnosis. If you are implying that clackamas coot, bluejay, mofo, and masanobu are giving misinformation that i do share i cant agree whatsoever.
Nope not implying that

O

OGIBar

Wow! thanks everyone for the attention to my post. A lot of good info from GGnome and Snakeskins. Thanks! Ok so the diagnosis is insufficient light? Ill buy that. Just to clear things up a bit its a 4x4x 7 foot tall tent I have 1 4foot 8 bulb t5 in there. Here is a pic from just now 6:53 Monday 8/28

It wasn't this crowded when I started!
Haha I lied. Yes it was!
When they did their 7th inning stretch I started to see the leaf die off.
Nothing I can do at this point is there? I got maybe 10 more days...

20170828 065202
G gnome

G gnome

Wow! thanks everyone for the attention to my post. A lot of good info from GGnome and Snakeskins. Thanks! Ok so the diagnosis is insufficient light? Ill buy that. Just to clear things up a bit its a 4x4x 7 foot tall tent I have 1 4foot 8 bulb t5 in there. Here is a pic from just now 6:53 Monday 8/28

It wasn't this crowded when I started!
Haha I lied. Yes it was!
When they did their 7th inning stretch I started to see the leaf die off.
Nothing I can do at this point is there? I got maybe 10 more days...
Nah not much u can do and its not a huge issue so late in the game

O

OGIBar

@Organikz I might have missed thanking u too.
I was at the local grow shop yesterday talking about this same issue but he didn't see my New York style 1 bedroom grow tent set up. We did talk about the new lec lights.
Can we flip this to a lamp selection thread?? LOL.
I'm going to convert my tough shed to the grow area in Feb. 7' ceiling window shaker and some kind of light...

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I was at the local grow shop yesterday talking about this same issue but he didn't see my New York style 1 bedroom grow tent set up. We did talk about the new lec lights.
I'm going to convert my tough shed to the grow area in Feb. 7' ceiling window shaker and some kind of light...
Well not as tight I imagined. Airflow can't be too big of a problem. Consider a COB LED panel for your lights all the way. Although I never had the benefit of using one.

Sorry I meant to reply to your pic post

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

I was just gonna recommend a lec to u. Def the next investment u shud make imo

O

OGIBar

I was just gonna recommend a lec to u. Def the next investment u shud make imo
The big debate was about coverage. I want to do 12 plants and eventually get cloning right and be in a perpetual harvest set up. I need quantity of good dank green sticky shit u know!?

So if I have a room 8x12 7 ' ceiling. The 12 plants will require what 16 sq. Ft?

Top Bottom