Leaf Discoloration

• Thread starter StrwbryCough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

I usually do a prune right before flowering, like you just did, then after the stretch stops, ill go back in, and thats when i "lollipop" the main branches, to get that larger single cola one each mainline. If i was growing outside i might just try and get that thing as big as possible, buy some bags, and run the entire plant as fresh frozen, hopefully someday ill have some outdoor space, or just set up some geurilla grows.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Yea its getting better for sure, im a bit more aggressive on the lower part of the plant, but i also grow indoors and that affects things a bit more in terms of light penetration. But looks a bit more cleaned up, just pull off any leaves you see that are begging to yellow off, just natural die off, as long as whats falling off is being replaced with more new growth. Also outdoors is more exposed to the elements and whatnot. Is the plant flowering yet?
You know I really cant tell yet. This is my first plant so I don't know what to look for.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

I usually do a prune right before flowering, like you just did, then after the stretch stops, ill go back in, and thats when i "lollipop" the main branches, to get that larger single cola one each mainline. If i was growing outside i might just try and get that thing as big as possible, buy some bags, and run the entire plant as fresh frozen, hopefully someday ill have some outdoor space, or just set up some geurilla grows.

"buy some bags, and run the entire plant as fresh frozen," I don't know what that means.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Turn the whole plant into Hash, instead of letting it dry and cure, you break it down, then freeze it before its dry. Allows for more hash, and less contaminants.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Well you can always grow some more, theres so much you can do with this plant its amazing. First things first, you gotta wait to see if its a female

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Oh I know it's a female because it was a clipping from a female. She is the strawberry cough strain.

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Everything I cut off my plant today I put in water with super thrive sprayed the crap out of them and then put a clear plastic bag over it. I need them alive so I can take clones when my cloning gel and rock wool comes in the mail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom