Leaf issues

• Thread starter Pewee69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pewee69

Can anybody tell me what is going on with my leaves there mainly bottom to mid leaves but the spotting

Leaf issues
Leaf issues 2
Leaf issues 3
Leaf issues 4
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Let us see the back of the leaves, somethings getting to em

P

Pewee69

Let us see the back of the leaves, somethings getting to em
Theres no mites or anything on em only pests i have had problems with is grass hoppers but they eat the leaves up very destinctivly i will send u a pic of the plant thats having issues when i get off work and backs of leaves cause i need help with her i think im gonna lose her shes in bad shape and out of 10 plants all in same area shes the only one with the issue

H

hawkman

a good reference with pictures is Growweedeasy.com; one of the best chart's around (Go to Plant Diangois)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I was right this is a duplicate thread :/ before you start another one search "septoria"

Last edited:
P

Pewee69

I was right this is a duplicate thread :/ before you start another one search "septoria"
I did but others are saying it might be a bacterial problem called cannabina somthing just trying to get input cause trying all these different things will cost a fortune in hopes that one works

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I did but others are saying it might be a bacterial problem called cannabina somthing just trying to get input cause trying all these different things will cost a fortune in hopes that one works
Yes I understand, but multiple threads becomes confusing: my suspicion is that it's fungus type issue check it out see if it looks like the pictures that come back in the search for septoria, good luck

Reactions: Ina
P

Pewee69

Yes I understand, but multiple threads becomes confusing: my suspicion is that it's fungus type issue check it out see if it looks like the pictures that come back in the search for septoria, good luck
heres my poor girl whos sick

20190702 182312
20190702 182247
20190702 182404 HDR
20190702 182326
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

heres my poor girl whos sick
I could be wrong but I'm 5 & 1 vs. septoria (the first time the septoria won) and to my eye that looks like septoria (brown spot black ring around it), and whereas you said it's been raining quite a bit for the last week you might want to think about treating it in case in right? Maybe spray some baking soda at the very least, I think it's a tablespoon per gallon but I haven't mixed it in a while so you should check, if you want to invest bonide copper spray works very well

Wanted to add that septoria and early Calcium deficiency can look a lot alike, and only you know what you're feeding so if you don't think it's the newts then I would treat for septoria

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Its blight. 100%.
It could be fungal or bacterial but that doesnt matter really. Could be septoria or P. cannabina, doesnt matter because the treatment is the same. Use a combination bactericde/fungicide.

FWIW "Blight" is sort of an umbrella term used to describe an infection from fungus or bacteria.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
P.cannabina, to make it even more confusing lol... albeit a bit more advanced. Either way, its blight dude.

20190702 174918

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Also, I wouldnt want touse a copper spray in flower, I'd first try something like procidic2. For the sake of my lungs..

B

Burned Haze

Copper fungicide is even approved In majority of the rec/medical pesticide /fungi list for use and a product called regalia (gives your plant a natural defense instead of cover oils !, within 10 minutes absorbed ) the rep said it would be a great addition with it mixed in to fight blight /many diseases than alone.

Kind of like aspirin works (regalia ) , gives your plant a natural immunity
I will give more review on it after my 2.5 gal is Over, so far the plants love it ( my buddy who used it last it last year said it reduced bud rot by 20-25%), shoot even if its 10% I’m game lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Copper fungicide is even approved In majority of the rec/medical pesticide /fungi list for use and a product called regalia (gives your plant a natural defense instead of cover !, within 10 minutes absorbed ) the rep said it would be a great addition with it mixed in to fight blight /many diseases than alone.

Is that specifically concerning use during flower though? I dont like using anything in flower if it can be avoided, and there are known risks associated with inhaling copper fumes. Found this on the net;

"Inhalation of copper dust and fumes (from copper producing and processing facilities) can affect the respiratory tract causing coughing, sneezing, and pain in the chest. It also can adversely affect the gastrointestinal tract causing nausea and diarrhea. Liver and endocrine function may also be affected. Some studies have shown changes in blood including decreased hemoglobin and erythrocyte count after exposure to copper by inhalation. Copper dust and fumes can cause eye irritation, headaches and muscle aches."

B

Burned Haze

Bump I didn't even know someone else was using this. Is any of you guys still using this. I have been using this for a very long time.... I have not found anything noticeably better. I like it. I only use in in veg.. For flower I use there Humic Acid 55% and Kelp logic. Both of these are K boosters.
Is that specifically concerning use during flower though? I dont like using anything in flower if it can be avoided, and there are known risks associated with inhaling copper fumes. Found this on the net;

"Inhalation of copper dust and fumes (from copper producing and processing facilities) can affect the respiratory tract causing coughing, sneezing, and pain in the chest. It also can adversely affect the gastrointestinal tract causing nausea and diarrhea. Liver and endocrine function may also be affected. Some studies have shown changes in blood including decreased hemoglobin and erythrocyte count after exposure to copper by inhalation. Copper dust and fumes can cause eye irritation, headaches and muscle aches."

When I talked to the regalia rep he said copper should be stopped at 3-4th week of flower ( that’s what I asked him since that’s when I would stop for any foliar that was “ veg only “) he said yes (after 3-4th week only regalia and can be used up till harvest ) , the copper foliar company rep said same thing when I asked that question (stop at 2-4 weeks of flower )

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
When I talked to the regalia rep he said copper should be stopped at 3-4th week of flower ( that’s what I asked him since that’s when I would stop for any foliar that was “ veg only “) he said yes (after 3-4th week only regalia and can be used up till harvest ) , the copper foliar company rep said same thing when I asked that question (stop at 2-4 weeks of flower )

Ok yeah, I wouldnt have a problem using it up to week 2 or 3. But that's about as far into flower as I would go.

So in this case yeah he may have time still to go with a copper spray. But damn, do it now and dont wait.. Procidic2 I'd be comfortable using right up to week 6 or 7 no problem. But it is pricey stuff.

B

Burned Haze

Copper fungicide is even approved In majority of the rec/medical pesticide /fungi list for use and a product called regalia (gives your plant a natural defense instead of cover oils !, within 10 minutes absorbed ) the rep said it would be a great addition with it mixed in to fight blight /many diseases than alone.

Kind of like aspirin works (regalia ) , gives your plant a natural immunity
I will give more review on it after my 2.5 gal is Over, so far the plants love it ( my buddy who used it last it last year said it reduced bud rot by 20-25%), shoot even if its 10% I’m game lol
Ok yeah, I wouldnt have a problem using it up to week 2 or 3. But that's about as far into flower as I would go.

So in this case yeah he may have time still to go with a copper spray. But damn, do it now and dont wait.. Procidic2 I'd be comfortable using right up to week 6 or 7 no problem. But it is pricey stuff.

Funny thing was I talked to both companies (regalia/procidic 2) and the procidic company rep owner honestly sounded like a douche/uninterested in his whole product ( bad start when your trying to sell it eh ) the guy sounded like a politician/snake oil seller ( if I’m incorrect opps , my apologies)

it’s just I really loved grandevo, venerate xc = both from Marine Biology ( regalia I assumed would be just as good and their large non cannabis agricultural shows Great results )
* A product like regalia would be non damaging to bennies , where something citrus based might ? (Procidic =Citris based like flying skull ) I use seagreen and compost a lot tea’s and use bennies

P

Pewee69

I could be wrong but I'm 5 & 1 vs. septoria (the first time the septoria won) and to my eye that looks like septoria (brown spot black ring around it), and whereas you said it's been raining quite a bit for the last week you might want to think about treating it in case in right? Maybe spray some baking soda at the very least, I think it's a tablespoon per gallon but I haven't mixed it in a while so you should check, if you want to invest bonide copper spray works very well

Wanted to add that septoria and early Calcium deficiency can look a lot alike, and only you know what you're feeding so if you don't think it's the newts then I would treat for septoria View attachment 878917
Thx. I will deff look into that

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom