Leaf issues

• Thread starter Concordia113
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Concordia113

Concordia113

I’d say they’re doing pretty good. Forth week of flower and they are dense as hell. Growing in homemade soil mix. Using rest of fox farm I have left for this grow. Slight tip burn last week so dialed it back a bit more. No tacos like the poison so I guess that’s how far away they need to be. The big plant in dwc is the poison and other two diesel. They did that last time around too. Those clones are same age and the poison looks a month older. Veg’s in a month tops. Might do a journal with them. Cheers

BA7CDB2D 1181 46D7 B79D E9C2668CF890
EE303350 BE6B 4A8C BA42 0098BEFB6BAA
1E33E924 2704 445F 83B3 4E75E7DFA7C5
CD37BF80 F3EF 4E8C BADA F1CB58472834
dire wolf

dire wolf

I’d say they’re doing pretty good. Forth week of flower and they are dense as hell. Growing in homemade soil mix. Using rest of fox farm I have left for this grow. Slight tip burn last week so dialed it back a bit more. No tacos like the poison so I guess that’s how far away they need to be. The big plant in dwc is the poison and other two diesel. They did that last time around too. Those clones are same age and the poison looks a month older. Veg’s in a month tops. Might do a journal with them. Cheers
What are these ?
The diesels?

Concordia113

Concordia113

Ya the bud pics are sour diesel first clone from original seed from crop king. Cloned them same time as dp but dp vegged so fast as you can see in current veg pic that they got put into flower almost 3 weeks after the dp. I didn’t lst them as much as I should have cuz growth was slow and was focused on the monster Durban poison but this next batch I will cuz the colas on the diesel deserve to have more opportunity. I think I only have 5 main colas on each diesel now, gave all attention to plant I fucked up. Oh well live and learn. Cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom