Leaf serrations curling up?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

This made me want to go water my plants some more.
if they need it. Added our plants are protected by tiny microbes. This is fairly common knowledge now. Tiny microbes need moist conditions to survive. As we drop out the diverse microbes that exist in and around our plants, we get problems, either nutrient based, or pest based. If we can manage environments, we can really deliver top grade and without breaking the bank or our backs

Solipapbu

Solipapbu

The little triangular part of the outer edge of the leaf (the serrated area).. each one is individually curling up a LITTLE bit.

I think this is caused by heat stress, but I am running co2 at 1200 ppm, and at 82 degrees (at leaf surface). Humidity at %58...

Any thing else that may cause this? All my conditions seem right on.
wow crazy to see Cap was just like all of us asking questions on the forums years ago.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

20201208 162427

Need a hand with this repoted it bout a week now into a 1 gallon pot. I put a bit of purple cow living soil on bottom then ocean forest on top. Plant was doing great till I started watering from bottom.. I look and now few of edges looked little burnt maybe a tip or too . Also had a bloomspect 600w at 16"" above it then brought up to 18 for day or two then I noticed nother leaf doing the same thing so I raised the light to 23 ""above it now .idk.Can anyone one help me out with this

Drippy

Drippy

16" from the lights on a screen. They just hit day 22. I have good air circulation.

The leaf in the picture has air hitting it pretty good, and is about 20" from a ushio 600W, air cooled.

Not all the leaves are doing this, but I am running three strains there.

super lemon haze
tangerine dream
og 18

The lemon has done this to me before late in flowering. It did not seem to affect yeild (or maye it did, but I hit my mark so I was happy)

I also noticed a little tip burn today on a few plants so I ran a flush with just clearex (15ml /gal) and RO water pH'd at 6.0

Thanks for the help KT.
Light is too close! I’ve the same problems and solved it with moving the light.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Question drippy posted a pic with a issue wanna see if u can maybe helps me out

Drippy

Drippy

Question drippy posted a pic with a issue wanna see if u can maybe helps me out
I keep my light now 35/36 inches from the top of the plant and everything is back to normal. In the first pic light is too close and my leaves start to curls up and yellowing, the second pic is after one day on 36 inches from the top of the plant.
220227E6 A167 4B1B A52C 7C62A8CAA590
17E4291E 9215 4561 8AE3 58DBE4101A7A

Top Bottom