Leafs have spots please help!

• Thread starter Fresh31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

To me it lookes like early blight. It looks like fungus imo. High humidity and poor airflow. Watch for the spots to darken and spread. Usually older leaves first. Affected leaves will also start to yellow as it progresses. Just my .02 cents I could absolutely be wrong.

Fresh31

Fresh31

I
Yeh I’m not to sure I’m first timer here I have a guy teaching me but he hasn’t said anything about it
haven’t added anything yet I’m thinking I mighty be getting some cal mag, the more I research about this the more it looks like deficiency other than that the plants are going strong no sign of weakness
FD497784 218C 4EFC 933F 4DA97447EF17

Fresh31

Fresh31

To me it lookes like early blight. It looks like fungus imo. High humidity and poor airflow. Watch for the spots to darken and spread. Usually older leaves first. Affected leaves will also start to yellow as it progresses. Just my .02 cents I could absolutely be wrong.
Yeh I have 4 plants growing and only 2 have it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I

haven’t added anything yet I’m thinking I mighty be getting some cal mag, the more I research about this the more it looks like deficiency other than that the plants are going strong no sign of weakness View attachment 964965
I know we spoke before you made the post and I figured it was blight and recommend you to also make a post for confirmation and treatment options. The fact @Dirtbag and @MIMedGrower both looked at bacterial of fungal infections would confirm it for me. I think @Dirtbag offered info on a treatment. If it was me I would remove affected leaves then sterilize the scissors and follow his recommendation for treatment. I would also increase airflow and keep an eye on the humidity which I know you recently upgraded your ability to control. I strongly feel after reading this it's your best option. But that choice is up to you friend GL.

Fresh31

Fresh31

Y
I know we spoke before you made the post and I figured it was blight and recommend you to also make a post for confirmation and treatment options. The fact @Dirtbag and @MIMedGrower both looked at bacterial of fungal infections would confirm it for me. I think @Dirtbag offered info on a treatment. If it was me I would remove affected leaves then sterilize the scissors and follow his recommendation for treatment. I would also increase airflow and keep an eye on the humidity which I know you recently upgraded your ability to control. I strongly feel after reading this it's your best option. But that choice is up to you friend GL.
Yeh I’ll remove all the leaves I mean it it can’t do any harm I’m open to all opinion my friend

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It's not Calcium deficiency, that would be on new growth not the older lower leaves. Not mg def either. Doesnt look nutrient related to me.

Bordeaux is cheap, not much to lose in trying it to see if it helps.

Fresh31

Fresh31

It's not Calcium deficiency, that would be on new growth not the older lower leaves. Not mg def either. Doesnt look nutrient related to me.
Ok 👍 I’ll remove the other leaves and see if more appear late on I’ll keep you posted

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I

haven’t added anything yet I’m thinking I mighty be getting some cal mag, the more I research about this the more it looks like deficiency other than that the plants are going strong no sign of weakness View attachment 964965
Not a deficiency; likely brown leaf spot, maybe septoria

I've treated similar issues with liquid copper Fungicide and I burn sulfur you'll want to thin your plants out some and increase airflow above and especially below the canopy, good luck
Screenshot 20200422 180319 Google

Fresh31

Fresh31

Not a deficiencies; likely brown leaf spot, maybe septoria, a fungus as several others have mentioned

I treated similar issues with liquid copper Fungicide and I burn sulfur you'll want to thin your plants out some and increase airflow above and especially below the canopy good luck
Yeh I have increasl
I hope you meant, all the affected leaves lol..
Lmao yeh of course

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok done as you all suggested and it was worse then first thought I removed heaps if I even seen something that remotely suggested spotting it got removedView attachment 964971
It's hurts but if you can get it under control it's 10000x better then losing the crop and having moldy, stunted immature bud if any. That would have to be thrown out. I do some defoliation for airflow usually the lower anyhow. In a space that big it's most often needed. I wouldn't worry a bit about that lets just hope ya get rid of it.

Top Bottom